PDA

View Full Version : Who should be disqualifed from R2P?

M0rw47h
05-12-2014, 11:59 AM
R2P rules give us a tip about it: Any process of cheat is forbidden.Player ... will be banned for the rest of the competition.
I guess it also works for ranked games, because... you qualify with those to cups (e.g. golden cup).

I've added special page on my blog (link in signature), where I will gather replays with all of those who are abusing bugs.
Feel free to visit and share your replays!
Lets make Road to Paris 2014 fair competition!

Tully__
05-12-2014, 12:04 PM
Sharing "interesting" replays is against the rules if the purpose is to show who's cheating. Submit the replays to support rather than here.

M0rw47h
05-12-2014, 12:11 PM
Somehow I don't trust support that much. Also without right list, we can't check who wasn't DQed. So... I won't give up that easy, if you close this thread - I'll open new one, if you ban this account, i'll make new one, moderating this thread is pointless effort. Same as last year with CH bug abusing :rolleyes:.
<replays removed>

Tully__
05-12-2014, 12:18 PM
So share the replays privately among the judges. Don't post them on the forum if they show who's cheating.

M0rw47h
05-12-2014, 12:20 PM
Let it be then.
If anyone got replay with Ur-Jubal bug abusing send it to me via PM, I'll post them in 'safe place'.

Edit: You can find special page for this on my blog ;)

npavcec
05-12-2014, 04:29 PM
Morwath, are you the organizer of Road to Paris or are you the player? IMHO, you should as a player have no business with this kind of self proclaimed MMDoC arbitration and judging on other peoples games and at the same be at R2P at the capacity of a player. Such things are frowned upon, much more than using a well known glitched card.

M0rw47h
05-12-2014, 05:43 PM
Morwath, are you the organizer of Road to Paris or are you the player? IMHO, you should as a player have no business with this kind of self proclaimed MMDoC arbitration and judging on other peoples games and at the same be at R2P at the capacity of a player. Such things are frowned upon, much more than using a well known glitched card.

I disagree with you.
And as Gold Cup participant I will for sure drop away from R2P and any future Ubisoft organised event if they won't do anything with abusers.

L4m4B4l0n1k

npavcec
05-13-2014, 12:33 AM
I disagree with you.
And as Gold Cup participant I will for sure drop away from R2P and any future Ubisoft organised event if they won't do anything with abusers.

Now, whats up with that primadonna attitude? Be a man! Take a pair of Ur-Jabaals and crush your enemies - like everybody else. :D :D :D

Tully__
05-13-2014, 10:32 AM
I disagree with you.

L4m4B4l0n1k
Just a reminder that Ubi do take cheating seriously, but the forum staff have no control over it. If you want anything done you must submit your evidence to support (or in the case of console games, the relevant XBL / PSN report a player page) where something can be done. If no-one submits evidence to the right places, nothing will be done as we forum staff have no access to do anything.