PDA

View Full Version : Rewards bug at R2P?

Quarison
05-11-2014, 09:22 PM
Hey, I started at the Gold Cup Section.

As a result of this, FUTURE CHAMPION, Road2paris achievement granted me 115.000gold and 20 wildcards. But it didnt reached to my game account. I thought it will be given at the end of the month, but then i completed another achievement, voting for a best move, that grants 5 wildcards and that reward instantly came to my account.

Another thing is, i posted by best move but that achievement did not unlocked.

Any other had the same issues?

TotooriaHelmold
05-12-2014, 09:01 AM
The same here. Me and one of my friend have voted absolutely more than 5 times but still haven't unlocked the voting achievement . We even haven't obtained the silver group entering rewards. I am a sad panda now since r2p looks like really awesome. I was very much looking forward to participate in such a great event but the terrible operation makes the whole things just like a big joke.

xijinpingdedie
05-12-2014, 09:08 AM
I got the same issue, 15000 gold and 5 wild cards not received yet. I voted at least 10 movies and qualified for silver

jkk89
05-12-2014, 01:40 PM
As a result of this, FUTURE CHAMPION, Road2paris achievement granted me 115.000gold and 20 wildcards. But it didnt reached to my game account.

Same here. Didn't get anything. And it's not the first time.

avkall
05-12-2014, 02:03 PM
I feel you guys i have recieved them either. And im still missing some prices from r2p last year......

jkk89
05-12-2014, 02:30 PM
I feel you guys i have recieved them either. And im still missing some prices from r2p last year......

Yep. I didn't get anything for winning Serpentfly tournament. Or should I count broken Xorm statue?:D No in=game rewards, no packs, no gold, no banner...

Quarison
05-12-2014, 03:11 PM
Actually this is kinda strange.

1 road2paris achievement unlocks and directly come to my account, another achievement unlocks too and did not come to my account. And there is a 3rd one, i did it but it did not unlocked. What the heck we need to do?

I submitted a ticket to support, 16 hours, no response. Our community manager answered another similar thread about the recalling that rewards will be given at the end of the month, but i get 1 reward instantly. Something is a miss here...