PDA

View Full Version : Problem: My door (OPE) stays open!!!

julian_ulster
05-10-2014, 08:26 PM
Hi everyone,
So, I followed the instructions to make a door that opens when the rider gets close, and it worked perfectly fine until I quited the game to go eat and reloaded 20mn later. I didn't touch anything, I placed bushes and 2 or 3 explosions, but left the door alone until I noticed that the door stayed open... It's frustrating, cause all looks fine to me.
Please, anyone... Help! I don't understand...

fleskeknoke
05-10-2014, 10:11 PM
should it close when you drive through or do you mean that its no longer closed to begin with?

quited the game

silly question but you did save?

julian_ulster
05-11-2014, 07:53 AM
It's no longer close to begin with... The door hasn't move from its initial position and yes I saved it before I quited - I've made that mistake and had to start all over again. I'll reopen the track in a few to see if it was a game problem rather than my settings and let you know...
Thanks for your reply, by the way.

julian_ulster
05-11-2014, 08:06 AM
Alright... So... I don't understand but I figured what the issue was. The OPE was active and had to be inactive. What I don't get is the fact that it had worked before and I have never touched the activ/inactiv thingy. But now it works. Thanks anyway and sorry for the useless thread.
Later everyone!

Rishaanvb
05-13-2014, 09:14 PM
It does this to a lot of things in the editor in my view. I've experienced this a number of times. Very annoying. Where objects' color would change back to neutral or emission would change on reloading the track. Just have to wait til the patch comes out.