PDA

View Full Version : The Enduring manhunt multi-kill challenge

Ozzkore
05-08-2014, 09:45 PM
I can't seem to make multi-kills happen in Manhunt. I've managed to rack up 29 so far, but I'm only at the second tier and I need 100. I need a strategy to help me rack them up faster. I try to approach 2+ hiding targets with teammates and even then it's difficult to get. I've also noticed that killing 2 targets back-to-back by myself doesn't count as a multi-kill.

Please help. It's the only challenge I'm having major trouble with that I can't see myself completing in time for the next game.

Where-am-I-again
05-09-2014, 08:46 AM
I can't seem to make multi-kills happen in Manhunt. I've managed to rack up 29 so far, but I'm only at the second tier and I need 100. I need a strategy to help me rack them up faster. I try to approach 2+ hiding targets with teammates and even then it's difficult to get. I've also noticed that killing 2 targets back-to-back by myself doesn't count as a multi-kill.

Please help. It's the only challenge I'm having major trouble with that I can't see myself completing in time for the next game.

The reason you're finding it hard to get those challenge points is because the game has a bug (or lots of them, tbh) that makes the game ignore your multikills every now and then.

qubal
05-09-2014, 09:39 PM
The reason you're finding it hard to get those challenge points is because the game has a bug (or lots of them, tbh) that makes the game ignore your multikills every now and then.

I've only noticed this with double multi-kills, triple and quadruple seem to be unaffected. (Then again these are much more rare) Also, I only managed to get this challenge after 2 (cumulative) days worth of playing. :p

Where-am-I-again
05-10-2014, 09:11 AM
I've only noticed this with double multi-kills, triple and quadruple seem to be unaffected. (Then again these are much more rare) Also, I only managed to get this challenge after 2 (cumulative) days worth of playing. :p

I still haven't completed it, and I've played fairly steadily since the last challenge reset (although, I have severe connection problems reducing my playtime). I tend to get teamed up with noobs in manhunt because of my high prestige, so I pretty much hate the entire mode. I should probably try to find someone to play in a party with.

Ozzkore
05-10-2014, 11:23 AM
I still haven't completed it, and I've played fairly steadily since the last challenge reset (although, I have severe connection problems reducing my playtime). I tend to get teamed up with noobs in manhunt because of my high prestige, so I pretty much hate the entire mode. I should probably try to find someone to play in a party with.

I will gladly join you in this endeavor. Add me on PSN: Ozzkore

Where-am-I-again
05-10-2014, 12:52 PM
I will gladly join you in this endeavor. Add me on PSN: Ozzkore

What's your NAT type? If it's anything other than type 1 there's no chance the game would let us join the same party...

E: according to the PSN connection tester, that is. The AC NAT test gives a false positive NAT type 1.

berninheck
05-12-2014, 07:15 PM
... I should probably try to find someone to play in a party with.

Uh, yeah.

And, I find I get more MH multi-kills when the prey are all scattered and I run after a target that no else is attacking. YMMV.

Where-am-I-again
05-13-2014, 09:55 AM
I find I get more MH multi-kills when the prey are all scattered and I run after a target that no else is attacking. YMMV.

I do that all the time anyway, a good way of making sure I don't get poached with a 100pts kill.