PDA

View Full Version : Still so many cheaters

JohnathanWang
05-08-2014, 04:18 AM
The new 2.0.1 version may have some different algorithm for the A.N.B.N and the leaderboard, but some friends of mine and online players who have bought some sort of save data which can change the initial quantity of gems and coins both to 1billion still exist. Cheap, small and easy to install, these data are selling well in the online stores.

So they are still on the top 100 ,or even top 50 , with low level ,full upgraded bikes, and nearly 90% platinum trophies all over their map.

Personally, I don't care weather they cheat or not, since every one has a different attitude for a game no one else should judge. However, it really sucks when they keep bragging about how easily they can crash your new records which you have to spent quality time and money and get grinded a lot to achieve, and it also sucks when you think about that they don't need to collect anything for tasks or for upgrading the bikes, basically they can just throw the damn wheel over and over to deal with the mission and buy the accessories like a millionaire to get advanced bikes...And no waiting time! These just make me feel like a fool, and a little depressed.

They are there. I don't know whether the word fair means anything for a game with a global leaderboard. So what can you guys do?

(Please excuse my words. After all English is not my language.)

LerryJawler
05-08-2014, 04:22 AM
You're English is great and you have a very good point. Its very frustrating trying to play this game with out messing with the clock when you see all these other people using much worse ways of cheating

JohnathanWang
05-08-2014, 04:54 AM
You're English is great and you have a very good point. Its very frustrating trying to play this game with out messing with the clock when you see all these other people using much worse ways of cheating

Thanks. I have finished the last tire3 map and beat the final Boss with Berserker yesterday . However, those cheaters are way ahead of me and they now just keep producing new platinum of the last 10% on their map. So, I don't feel very thrilled about my progress.You and me, and guys like us, we are players, for the fun,while those are collectors,for the high level bikes and ranking number. Unfortunately , all of us are put in the same list.

Hope swan and guys in the team can do something to fix this.