PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Looking for clan with a European time zone GMT (+0)

cyrax008
05-06-2014, 10:37 PM
Hi all,

I haven't posted on these forums in a while and I'm back. The last time I played AC4 MP was back in November for a day or two and only in the last 2 weeks, have I properly come back to AC4 MP and started playing.

I'm looking for a clan because the last one I was in, their members were of a different time-zone and it was really hard to schedule matches. I am from London, UK and am looking for a clan, doesn't really matter the level or skill of the players, I hope I can learn from my clan since the game has changed so much.

I'm basically looking for a really, active team around European time zones and are friendly and can have a lot of fun with. I'm in my Twenties and I like playing with members who are of age, because it gives us the freedom to talk about whatever.

That's really it apart from that I now HAVE a mic, TurtleBeach so that should help.

Nartemyd
05-09-2014, 12:34 AM
Hey there, buddy!
Look, I'm in a Clan called Vociferous, there are a lot of people from different countries but we're accepting anyone from any timezone. I live in Rome for example so we might get to play together sometimes if you'd like. Give it a try, here's the link to the website:
http://vociferousunity.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=382514

cyrax008
05-12-2014, 07:21 PM
Basically looking for anyone European or speaks English. The main problem I had with my last guild, was that it was very hard to arrange times. Most were 8 hrs behind, so if anyone is 5 hrs ahead or behind GMT (+0), that would be great.

Places like Austria is GMT (+1) as an example, so now the time is 7:21pm and in Austria, it would be 8:21pm.

Thanks