PDA

View Full Version : Car Crash

NevatAfriat
05-06-2014, 10:13 PM
hi guys , i want to discuss you about the crew traffic car crashes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMiMbLkdqGA

look at 0:11 , 0:20 , 0:44 . this is bug or mechanic of the traffic?

i think its a bug because of that video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cD33Gz_Qcs&list=PLm6s2R0xIGY53eUqE4l9uN0z26nB-1LIU

look at 4:05 its look good !!

so what do you think about it ? its bug ? mechanic? like it ? dislike it? i really dont mind about the damage of the car (bumper falling etc.) , just
about that...

HAVE EXPLANATION FOR THAT PLZ SHARE IT :)

DeceitfulFox
05-06-2014, 10:33 PM
I expect the collision detection is still being implemented in that build of the game. I wouldn't worry about it.

speedster6363
05-07-2014, 12:54 AM
yeah, he's probably right, they are probably still working on collision detection. however, I hope that in the final product there is a full, good, damage model. A hate it in games when I get in a good sized crash, and all that happens is I get some scratches and maybe a minor dent.

Fr8shakerD8n
05-07-2014, 01:04 AM
Yeah it's a bug that will be fixed. Us play testers noticed traffic anomalies while playing and when we asked they said they knew there were some collision and pattern issues that is currently being fixed. And speedster, you cannot have full damage on licensed cars. If you get into massive wrecks damage will occur but not total damages. Some bad accidents such as head on collisions will show a quick crash scene and you'll reset. Keep in mind that things could still change though, except full damages. Cars will start to repair themselves to a point if you keep clean for a while. You can fully repair your car in your garage.

Ryzza5
06-13-2014, 04:13 AM
I could be wrong but I thought when playing with Full Assists you were more likely to glance off obstacles instead of properly crashing. But they are definitely still working on traffic behaviour and collisions as already mentioned as well.