PDA

View Full Version : HELP ELO - Entry a Tornaument

prouddragonbr
05-05-2014, 02:08 PM
Hi guys!!!!

First of all sorry about my english isn't so good.

I'm want to play in a tournaument, I'm level 15 and have 2 cupons to entry in tournament but I can't... I search a lot and most of foruns talk about "Elo" if reach 1001 I can participate but I don't know where I saw it... Please someone send a print showing where I find this "Elo" or if it isn't the problem please explain how I can enter in a tournament...

Much thanks to all

Revalon
05-05-2014, 02:36 PM
Elo is an old system that doesn't apply anymore.

Now we have the ranks which are based on the hidden MMR (Match Making Ranking).
To unlock tournaments, you have to reach the "Squire" rank.

You should not enter swisses though, as you will probably have near to no chance to compete, as you are matched against everyone, not only players at your level.

I don't know what rank equals the old 1k Elo, but it also was just a guideline that when you did good above 1k, you could have a chance in swisses.

prouddragonbr
05-05-2014, 10:17 PM
Elo is an old system that doesn't apply anymore.

Now we have the ranks which are based on the hidden MMR (Match Making Ranking).
To unlock tournaments, you have to reach the "Squire" rank.

You should not enter swisses though, as you will probably have near to no chance to compete, as you are matched against everyone, not only players at your level.

I don't know what rank equals the old 1k Elo, but it also was just a guideline that when you did good above 1k, you could have a chance in swisses.

Thanks to clear my doubt, so whats happening is I'm a recruit I already reach 100% but didn't level up, and I lost 2 matchs after it... The percentage has degrade bach to 88%, I don't know why it's happening... I tried to do the campaign but this is so f*ching hard!!!! I bought a lot of decks 'cause I noticed when we do it with all decks we receive better regards.

Revalon
05-07-2014, 12:24 PM
After reaching 100%, you have to win the next match to get promoted.

Yeah, the campaign is not really easy, but also not too hard.
Within time, you should be able to clear it.