PDA

View Full Version : How to pass Grindhouse!!

tommy963123
05-05-2014, 11:33 AM
This map is so damn hard, I feel so frustrated now.

I stuck at the last part, the annoying WHEEL!!!!

joeloxford39
05-05-2014, 04:29 PM

I passed grindhouse with a level 3 across the board Berserker. For the wheel, you have to land on it at the exact angle as the wheel and allow the wheel to turn you over the top. The wheel actually pulls you up and over. You have to stick yourself to the wheel with the right combo of gas and lean.

I've only passed it once, LOL, waiting for level 4 upgrades to complete (96 hours, lol) to take on Butch. Because I know I will need a perfect run to beat him.

B8ZZ
05-05-2014, 06:44 PM
I've got it down to 2 faults now. It's simple up till the end. Just make sure you keep your front wheel grounded till halfway up the ramp and then bunny hop, which will push you away from the wheel but your front wheel will get enough traction to hit it, then all you need to do is hold the reverse and it'll pull you up.

joeloxford39
05-05-2014, 06:48 PM
I've got it down to 2 faults now. It's simple up till the end. Just make sure you keep your front wheel grounded till halfway up the ramp and then bunny hop, which will push you away from the wheel but your front wheel will get enough traction to hit it, then all you need to do is hold the reverse and it'll pull you up.

Reverse huh? I'll have to try that too, thank you :D

tommy963123
05-05-2014, 07:13 PM
This game is getting so hardcore since Tier 3..
I need to take like at least 1min to get to the wheel part.

Well, I'll just try to finish gold badge mission on other Tier 3 Maps.
2 pieces left for Phantom.

joeloxford39
05-05-2014, 08:02 PM
This game is getting so hardcore since Tier 3..
I need to take like at least 1min to get to the wheel part.

Well, I'll just try to finish gold badge mission on other Tier 3 Maps.
2 pieces left for Phantom.

Well, i'm stuck at getting Gold on Refinery. I've come with 0.200-0.300 about 10 times now. I don't see how I can run it any cleaner. Just need more speed.

Phantom is great and all, but it is the speed bike and surely won't help you on Grindhouse... but it looks good in the garage :D

tommy963123
05-06-2014, 05:48 AM
Well, i'm stuck at getting Gold on Refinery. I've come with 0.200-0.300 about 10 times now. I don't see how I can run it any cleaner. Just need more speed.

Phantom is great and all, but it is the speed bike and surely won't help you on Grindhouse... but it looks good in the garage :D

I got 24.258 on refinery lmao.

Time to get T3 Agility I guess, I only have riptide now.

joeloxford39
05-07-2014, 02:05 PM
I got 24.258 on refinery lmao.

Time to get T3 Agility I guess, I only have riptide now.

I finally got gold. Level 3 across the board Berserker. I had what felt like a flawless run. I was able to really rip through those wall-bounce areas.

Now my only issue is getting crazy tasks on the slots for bikes I don't have upgraded. It's like the slot machine knows what bikes I don't have upgraded. Insanely frustrating.

FlatCircle
05-08-2014, 10:20 AM
Now my only issue is getting crazy tasks on the slots for bikes I don't have upgraded. It's like the slot machine knows what bikes I don't have upgraded. Insanely frustrating.

I know what ya mean. I recently conquered the daunting task of doing 7 front flips on Dust Bowl using the Bronco and getting a silver medal...try that for fun lol

tommy963123
05-08-2014, 06:53 PM
I just passed grindhouse with 88 retries HAHA.
It might take ages until I finally beat butsh.

joeloxford39
05-12-2014, 02:34 PM
I just passed grindhouse with 88 retries HAHA.
It might take ages until I finally beat butsh.

Actually, I waiting until I had level 4 across the board Berserker to even TRY to beat Butch. Took me less than 10 tries. Butch's run isn't that great. If you have a clean run until wheel at the end, you will have at least 3 tries to get over.

USE REVERSE. Whoever discovered that is a genius. All it takes is an early bunny-hop, get the front tire to clear mid-point of the wheel, then hold reverse. After a couple attempts, you should be able to do it within 3 tries every time.

RichardTrial
07-07-2014, 11:38 AM
can anyone tell me what is the time to beat for the Butch mission ?

(BTW did you notice that you don't get banana peel for this mission ?)

Mandrake2007
07-07-2014, 03:26 PM

About 35 seconds. He really isn't that difficult to beat.

flooodi
09-22-2014, 10:58 AM

Actually you got bananas in android version...
https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/960x540q50/674/RWFrkS.png
sorry, I was in hurry, didn't had time to take ss from actual screen, but here it's at bottom of screen.

lukemichaelfarr
09-27-2014, 11:58 AM

Once your about to touch the wheel, bunny hop let your front wheel hit the wheel and brake, it will pull you to the top, that's how I always do it anyways and I've got the no1 time on the leaderboards :)

mutetus
09-27-2014, 03:30 PM
I think it was easier to do with the upgraded Riptide instead of Regular Berserker in the first place. Later on that track was my last to cross out of the platinum list, until the new island arrived. Three platinum medals left to hunt down now.