PDA

View Full Version : [Solved]Incomplete Replay Data

IImayneII
05-05-2014, 10:07 AM
I shared my first track yesterday on the PC for Fusion (Rooftops) and I was pretty bummed out that several replays are already broken on my track. I tought the track replay bug was fixed for 99%?

Error message: "replay data is incomplete and cannot be viewed"

Edit: forgot to mention the replays break at random points at the start of the track.

There was also someone posting ths on the beta bug thread, but I'm assuming nobody is looking anymore at that section from RL (and I tought all beta related sections where supposed to be closed)

It seems however, his replays worked before and are now suddenly broken.

Since today I have been getting "replay data is incomplete and cannot be viewed" for a lot of the replays I have been trying to watch including my own, so what gives?
Pc version for me and they all seemed to work yesterday.

En0-
05-05-2014, 12:24 PM
Hi Bassline,

Thanks for the report. It's not something we're aware/working on it at the moment.
So we'll have to look at it. We'll also need to understand if it's a PC specific issue.

Cheers,

IImayneII
05-05-2014, 05:18 PM
Apperantly other people are able to watch replays on my track that are broken for me. Haven't really asked people to check yet, but I know someone was able to see the top 1 run on my track wich is broken for me when I try to watch it. So I assume also other people will be able to watch it. If I can provide more information just let me know what I can do.

Update: For some reason I was able to watch the run now once without it breaking. I tried again immediatly after that and it was broken again (on a different place then before). I'm guessing there must be something going wrong while it downloads the replay because I tried again after that and it worked again with no problems

Update 2: I tried the replay after that about +5 times with no problems, then went to a different track and watched a replay, went back to my track, watched the replay again and it gave me the same error again. After the error I tried again and it worked.

En0-
05-05-2014, 05:48 PM
Thank you for the information, that's really useful. I'll discuss with the engineers.

En0-
05-05-2014, 08:19 PM
Thank you for the second update, that will definitely help us to investigate the issue.

Cheers,