PDA

View Full Version : [Solved]Game Wont Launch, Progress Question

iiCharisha
05-03-2014, 02:04 PM
Hello,
The game wont launch since a couple of days.
It worked fine last week but now it just wont launch.

Also is it possible to reset your progress?
Id like to start all over (So no leaderboard progress as well).

Thanks!

En0-
05-06-2014, 11:18 AM
Hello,

If the game worked and stopped working, it's most likely something that changed on your PC. Did you install anything new?
Ubisoft Customer Support has some processes to try to help to tackle this kind of issues, you may contact them.

It's not possible to reset leaderboards progresses though.

Cheers,

IImayneII
05-06-2014, 11:59 AM
I had the same problem on Gold Edition that it stopped working whenever there was an uplay update.

I did this to find if a program was affecting it and found the problem that way: clean windows boot/ (http://helpdeskgeek.com/windows-7/perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows-7/)

iiCharisha
05-06-2014, 12:32 PM
Hello,

If the game worked and stopped working, it's most likely something that changed on your PC. Did you install anything new?
Ubisoft Customer Support has some processes to try to help to tackle this kind of issues, you may contact them.

It's not possible to reset leaderboards progresses though.

Cheers,
The game suddenly works again, nothing has changed.
Also its a shame you cant reset the leaderboards, there should be an option to be anonymous on the leaderboards.

I had the same problem on Gold Edition that it stopped working whenever there was an uplay update.

I did this to find if a program was affecting it and found the problem that way: clean windows boot/ (http://helpdeskgeek.com/windows-7/perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows-7/)
As stated above it works again.
Thanks for trying to helping though.

IImayneII
05-06-2014, 02:38 PM
The game suddenly works again, nothing has changed.
Also its a shame you cant reset the leaderboards, there should be an option to be anonymous on the leaderboards.

As stated above it works again.
Thanks for trying to helping though.

If you set the game offline and remove your saves I think you can reset your offline leaderboard times (not 100% sure tough) and probably not really what you want..

En0-
05-06-2014, 03:20 PM
The leaderboard times are saved on the servers, that's why they can't be easily erased.