PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft should address the Unity MP rumors

SixKeys
05-01-2014, 08:56 PM
I'm sure most of us have heard the rumors that the multiplayer as we know it will be gone in Unity, replaced by a new co-op mode. I know Ubi normally doesn't comment on rumours, but at this stage it seems kind of important. Is it still worth our time to give feedback and suggestions for the MP if it's not going to return in the next game? Speaking for myself, these rumors are what's been keeping me from actively participating in constructive feedback threads lately. If it's true that MP is dead, then there's no point asking for new features or suggesting improvements.

lBamitsMichael
05-01-2014, 09:36 PM
It's too early for Ubitroll to release info, I'd say they would maybe in July or if we're lucky mid-June. Let's just treat them like they are; rumours. The same thing was said in AC3, people thought that Wolfpack was gunna be the new multiplayer. In AC4 people were saying Assassinate and other modes were getting removed.

And I love your avatar ^.^

qubal
05-01-2014, 10:17 PM
Unfortunately Ubisoft does not comment on rumors so I guess we will have to wait for E3. ;)

xMiiSTY
05-01-2014, 10:25 PM
Ubisoft will comment on Unity when they are ready. :) I would assume they are getting some good content/information together before they talk about it.

qubal
05-01-2014, 10:38 PM
Ubisoft will comment on Unity when they are ready. :) I would assume they are getting some good content/information together before they talk about it.

Obviously, they want to lure us in :p lets hope it won't be like AC4MP (if there is a MP) where everything looks perfect but then turns out to be more buggy than all the previous games combined. :(

Dead1y-Derri
05-03-2014, 01:19 PM
I do agree they should at least say if multiplayer as we know it will be in Unity because otherwise us making suggestions for a MP as we know it will be pointless like the OP said.