PDA

View Full Version : Dynamic campaign upgrades?

Gen_Strike
03-27-2004, 08:56 PM
the new expansion pack is damn impressive, i hear theres another patch already on the way aswell, but there one wish i have for this game and im wondering if its possible given the time.
The dynamic campaign as it stands isnt as dynamic as it could be, i would like to not have to set what plane ill be flying for all the campaigns.

Would it be possible to just pick a starting squadron, and what plane it flies with and then be pleasantly suprised after that?

Being assigned to a new squadron through transfers etc. would be a nice feature.
And is it possible to run out of a/c?

It would be nice to see damaged/destroyed planes replaced with different variants instead of just waiting for the whole squadron to refit at the end of a campaign with unlimited replacements during it.
Perhaps the ability to choose waypoints, secondary targets etc. when youre the squadron leader.
Maybe even command an enire group, assigning squadrons to complete your tasks as you see fit.

it would be nice to someone put these features in, maybe a 3rd party could modify the campaign element of the game, i understand IC may have invested most of their talent into bob at this stage.

Gen_Strike
03-27-2004, 08:56 PM
the new expansion pack is damn impressive, i hear theres another patch already on the way aswell, but there one wish i have for this game and im wondering if its possible given the time.
The dynamic campaign as it stands isnt as dynamic as it could be, i would like to not have to set what plane ill be flying for all the campaigns.

Would it be possible to just pick a starting squadron, and what plane it flies with and then be pleasantly suprised after that?

Being assigned to a new squadron through transfers etc. would be a nice feature.
And is it possible to run out of a/c?

It would be nice to see damaged/destroyed planes replaced with different variants instead of just waiting for the whole squadron to refit at the end of a campaign with unlimited replacements during it.
Perhaps the ability to choose waypoints, secondary targets etc. when youre the squadron leader.
Maybe even command an enire group, assigning squadrons to complete your tasks as you see fit.

it would be nice to someone put these features in, maybe a 3rd party could modify the campaign element of the game, i understand IC may have invested most of their talent into bob at this stage.

adadaead
03-29-2004, 02:20 PM
Amen to you i agree those campaigns are boring expect for few exciting missions and staff.
Actually missions on those campaigns are done not by hand but by a computer.

Luftcaca
03-30-2004, 01:10 PM
good ideas...I agree with everything that might enhance de campaigns http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

http://www.ifrance.com/boussourir/luftcaca.jpg

Formerly ''known'' as Gunther Aeroburst

Gato-Loco
03-30-2004, 01:51 PM
Bump! Dynamic campaigns could be improved. There are lots of people playing offline!!