PDA

View Full Version : [Solved]NVidia Optimus Issues - Geforce Experience fix

En0-
04-29-2014, 09:34 PM
Hello,

Through the last version of GeForce Experience, you will get the right GeForce profile for your laptop equipped with an Optimus NVidia GPU.

The game should run now on NVidia laptops that have GPU equivalent to the minimum requirements. You can find them here:
https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/FAQ.aspx?platformid=9&brandid=2010&productid=4293&faqid=kA030000000edoOCAQ

If you still have issues with your Optimus configuration, please let us know:
- Hardware configuration
- OS
- Version of your GeForce driver
- Graphic settings you are using

Thank you,

FR_Dam143
04-30-2014, 12:12 AM
Which version of Geforce Drivers are you talking about yourself En0 ??

Seems like the most recent drivers available from Nvidia Website are something like 3 weeks old already
And the latest beta drivers (2 weeks old) don't have any Trials Fusion profile included either

I tried them both and no difference.

Please, if you could provide us more details about what you re talking about, how it works and what to expect with it.
Thanks !

En0-
04-30-2014, 05:15 AM
Hello,

Here is the message I have from NVidia:

Our 337.50 launched on 4/7, users can get SLI and Optimus profiles is through (GeForce experience) GFE’s update feature.

I will recheck again and ask confirmation.

Cheers,

FR_Dam143
04-30-2014, 10:02 AM
I think you're right actually !
I do get the Auto-Select : Nvidia GPU under my control panel now!

However, no improvements on my side when it comes to performance, I'm still stuck at 1024x768 on lowest settings to get a 60 FPS sec.
Geforce GT740M which should get better results

I'm willing to think It might be just my computer :/

Any chance to get a Trials Fusion Optimus Profile under the Nvidia Geforce Experience software ?