PDA

View Full Version : Cry topic :) (feedback!)

SoAmazinglyBad
04-29-2014, 08:51 PM
So i decided to make a small post which will contain what i personally dont like in this expansion :)

Lets start!

Infernal Pit
1) In Infernal Pit u cant show only cards which u have 4 copies of (i would like infernal pit to show me if i have more then 4 copies of each card (out of all premium / normal cards of that kind and of each expansion / set)) for example i see i have 8 copies of Wizard tutor (1 shiny, 6 bs1, 1 bs2) and the second filter would only bs1 wizard tutors cause i have more then 4 of it.
2) Option to automatically select cards which u have more then 5 (filll as much as u can the % of possibility to get a card) I just spend too much time clicking like madmen right now!
3) Maybe more rewards when u sacrifices epic (1 wc for epic? / small chance for rare card?)

Chat
4) I am so annoyed when chat doesnt show me the last person i talked to... and keep showing me the oldest talk (or whatever it shows)
5) When I minimize chat i lost text i wrote ...
6) I cant copy anything from chat...

Decks choosing
7) i hate that i play standard with deleb (standard deleb deck) and then i want to go open and deleb is the deck chosen and not my last played open deck... What i would like: in deck creation process, u can choose if u want to play it in all available formats or in 1 or 2 desirable formats... Most of times i dont want to see my standard / bs2 decks when i choose open format duel ....
8) Rules of tournaments / deck creation process needlessly shows us the basic rules of deck creations... (why i need to scroll down / read all basic stuff to see the most important rule on bottom)

Ranking system
9) i think rating system is crap as it was, only is better that it is easier to climb if u play (no security shelves! --> all got more elo)
10) IT should have 2 separate ranking list for standard and for open.... I play nearly only standard so why should i play @ open vs opponents which are better then me in that format (i got points from standard then in open i have to struggle @ open cause i dont know anything @ it)
11) Champion III is soooo available for all .... Nothing special in it

Daily Quest
12) U cant remove quest <--- sucking hard for new player if u get win swiss .... i talked to some new players and they just stuck for 2 weeks with that quest having no possibility to gather wcs from dailys ( GREAT JOB UBI =), remove free seals and take opportunity from new players to gain cards!)
13) I would like to reshuffle 1 quest for a day (i am soo annoyed when i play standard only and i get heaven quest (which is the most often quest for wc for me right now) and heaven sucks imo in open) and that play 20 enchanting spells forcing me to play ASALAH OTK, and the win game in 6 turns as most valuable quest forcing me to play really annoying deck ---> ASALAH OTK

Weekly 7 days login reward...
14) Sorry but after removing seals that is worth nearly nothing (If u get 6 gold days and 1 wc u are just mad for greed of Ubi then thankful for free stuff)

Other:
15) Friends laggin game! --> too much friends just making the game laggy as hell and game opens soo long
16) Friends accepting deleting bugs... When u accept / delete sometimes the friend / invitation cant be deleted / accepted
17) Too much clicking if u play tournament and u want to see ur ranking...
18) Replays sometimes doesnt work (known bugs with discarding ur card before ur turn --> chaos seer / Nether Curse)
19) Swiss freezing and all other swiss bugs (infinite loading screen?)
20) Sometimes u cant spectate game (as i heard on Swiss Overlord)
21) When i want to see achievements it shows me @ first glance, already made achievements... wtf why would i want to see it every time... I want to see what i need to make!

Cards in standard:
22) Boneyard <--- i just hate this card sooo freaky much... for 4 resources u can have infinite creatures if u dont run Rise of Nethermancer or some really niche cards...
23) Time Jump ---> 0 interaction card
24) chain casting (academy OTK decks winning with good hand without any interaction with your enemy ( u cant stop most of times...u just need to be lucky and outrush him or be lucky with ur Cosmic balance))
25) academy rakshaha 1 0 3 drop... with evade.... I REALLY hate that card in open and standard... it just makes your melee creature useless and It is just inefficient to use any removal on that card... it is just too cost efficient in some situation (I dont know if everybody will agree with that opinion, but im soo annoyed sometimes when i played vs gazal as cassandra and i couldnt deal any dmg to her till turn 10 when she had 3 scouts / 3 gargoyles / 3 tutors while we get to turn 10...)

26) Deck limit !! whyyy?

I will add more in future if i come up with sth :)

I would like to say additionally that i really like this game and i hope it will be better... But changes needs to be doing fast and smartly... I dont want to be one of the few playing that game... i would really like that game to be huge with huge community! :)

ZergRusher
04-29-2014, 10:08 PM
+100 i agree with almost everything i made a similar post around 2 weeks ago.
3) disagree

i think we need a button that automatically sells just enough excessive cards (5+ normal/2+uniques) to get a card from Infernal Pit. Anyhow i think that Infernal Pit is a bad idea because it forces you to do sth repetitive every day which gets boring - but i guess many will disagree (btw. im using IP a lot!)

14) i think logging rewards doesn't make sense from the design perspective. I think they should give higher rewards to dailies.

15) is this still a problem??? I think they fixed that. I dunno since i purged my FL
22) I'm also not satisfied with Boneyard but Rise of Nethermancer is not a niche card
23) what exactly do you want to do about it. I dont consider TJ to be extremely OP and some decks need some universal control spells that works both on creature decks and control decks.
25) since im playing Cassandra a lot i also agree however i dont know how strong they are vs other decks.

btw. shouldn't this be posted in Card Balancing & Feature Discussions

npavcec
04-30-2014, 12:43 AM
I would really like to see Infernal Pit to show full collection, not just cards that aren't in the deck.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/869090-Infernal-Pit-suggestion

Paul.Atreides.
04-30-2014, 07:33 AM
26) Deck limit !! whyyy?

+100500!!!

Why deck cards limit - 209?
Question Infernal pit solved by creating decks with all the cards ...
http://cdn.joxi.ru/uploads/prod/2014/04/30/a05/1ed/1d23cfe29b63692e8b1b9e6f6d4c16e4c6bce060.png

SoAmazinglyBad
04-30-2014, 08:36 AM
i know but it uses a slot in deck and u need to click a lot to make it (and if u want to have 4 cards of all sets u need to make 4 decks)

Serpicuz
04-30-2014, 09:22 AM
'cause is a cry topic I open with my first new weekly reward: less than 5000 gold and 1 WC.

Infernal Pit:
One card for expansions every 24 hours, a player can choose one and get with current system.

Ranking system
of course different ranking for different formats and one in total, like other card games.

Daily Quest and Weekly 7 days login reward.
Agree, and c'mon at least one pack of new expansions every 2 or 3 days.

Revalon
04-30-2014, 09:30 AM
i know but it uses a slot in deck and u need to click a lot to make it (and if u want to have 4 cards of all sets u need to make 4 decks)

No, you can do with only one deck. Just let it show unusable cards. (You'll need that anywqys if you add heroes)
It's more work then as by just rapid clicking you might add all cards you have, but once it's done adding new cards you get is easy.

SoAmazinglyBad
04-30-2014, 10:07 AM
+100 i agree with almost everything i made a similar post around 2 weeks ago.
3) disagree

i think we need a button that automatically sells just enough excessive cards (5+ normal/2+uniques) to get a card from Infernal Pit. Anyhow i think that Infernal Pit is a bad idea because it forces you to do sth repetitive every day which gets boring - but i guess many will disagree (btw. im using IP a lot!)

14) i think logging rewards doesn't make sense from the design perspective. I think they should give higher rewards to dailies.

15) is this still a problem??? I think they fixed that. I dunno since i purged my FL
22) I'm also not satisfied with Boneyard but Rise of Nethermancer is not a niche card
23) what exactly do you want to do about it. I dont consider TJ to be extremely OP and some decks need some universal control spells that works both on creature decks and control decks.
25) since im playing Cassandra a lot i also agree however i dont know how strong they are vs other decks.

btw. shouldn't this be posted in Card Balancing & Feature Discussions

@3) Imo there is not enough resources to buy u card if u play... @ new set there is a lot of epics and rares and if u are a new player u have no chance to gather all cards decently fast... if i would start game now and try to get all cards i would be really frustrated (I dont play a lot nowadays due to annoyance when im playing doc :P and time lack) and that idea to give u sth more then gold in infernal (which really gives a crap value for amount o card u putting therE)

14) I would like that if they do it correctly (meaning u get a higher rewards (plz no quest for 2k gold or 1 wc it sucks :P)) and u could manipulate @ quests so u are not stuck with a annoying quest for so long
15) I have no idea now cause i deleted friends too xD if they fix it i would erase it :)
22) Imo rise right now is nichy cause @ standard only necro uses graveyard... and moon phoenix...and akane...and heaven if anyone would play it... IF graveyard would be used by more then 1 race (even in niche decks) i would not consider rise of nethermancer niche card. But right now its only vs necro (Imo if they would buff heaven i would be totally fine with using Rise Of nethermancers but if its only necro it sucks that u have sets of events useless in any other match up

Btw. I would really like sideboarding in normal duels... like 10 - 15 cards u could adjust before a game <--- it would definitely slower games a bit, but it encourages thinking imo...
and Boneyard is just ridicolous imo i hate that card in current state and i would like more if the cost was 1 and creature would be banished after dying or sth...
23) If meta would be slower it would be the most efficient card in game... after turn 10 - 12 with a bit creature on board and on hand u can do a one side board clear or push extreme amount of dmg... IT is balanced right now cause everything is so fast u cant really make use of it, but if game would go to mid game u would see it the strongest card in game (cause right now u cant clear board efficiently and there are games with a lot of creature on board...) and it seems balanced cause its attached to mediocre spell school with only 2 useful spells in creature vs creature matches :)
25) its just a horrible counter to all rush decks... if u have 2 skirmisher u can stall a game for 6 turns with ease @ standard cause of the only way to remove it early is to use 2 firebolt (2 res + 2 cards), bloater (1 card, 1 event), 2 shoots of 2drop shooter, insect swarm (3 res), hypnotize (which is really bad ability right now in my opinion cause cards with this ability are really weak...), and a lot of more even more expensive cards...

Lets see situation. u start first put 1 drop melee, it gets blocked u put a shooter behind it (t2), t3 u attack with shooter t4 u attack with shooter u finally killed it.... 1 drop making ur 2 cards being stalled for 3 turns... :) and he can put in mean time shooter behind it so u cant kill it like i suggested.... its really too cost efficient... imo 2 health would be really fine for that defensive drop... (or it would be too hard nerf, but imo something should be done...)
I stopped playing cassandra after few games vs gazal that he just didnt allow me to do dmg without any spell for 6 turns with a decent hand of mine... (im not a good cassandra but my glories / wc being stopped by a 1 drop for few turns annoyed me just too much :P)

and u right it should be posted @ Card balancing :) maybe some mod would put it there

sir_z
04-30-2014, 06:52 PM
I solve the infernal pit problem by sorting by quantity. I then scroll to the bottom and just click whatever card I have most of. It automatically resorts for you after every click so that you never have to worry about using too many of the same card.