PDA

View Full Version : Corrupt replays: "Replay data is incomplete and replay cannot be viewed further"

morrillo
04-29-2014, 07:45 PM
Corrupt replays: "Replay data is incomplete and replay cannot be viewed further"...fix? explanation?
Try and watch a replay on HqK I WraaTh's x360 track "chilled", this happens in almost all cases at the big jump over the gap.

First replay issues I have encountered but disappointing to see replay issues plaguing yet another iteration of Trials...

scottmmmmm
04-29-2014, 07:57 PM
Yep, there doesn't seem to be the usual broken replay issue, which is great - Have only seen this issue once, but it also happens after you press X to view the replay after completing the track.

morrillo
04-29-2014, 10:40 PM
Yep, there doesn't seem to be the usual broken replay issue, which is great - Have only seen this issue once, but it also happens after you press X to view the replay after completing the track. Certainly seems less of an issue than Evo. Would dearly love to be able to see replays from within playing a track, suck that you need to exit to see replays...

morrillo
04-30-2014, 08:41 PM
Video of this replay glitch from another thread (JamaicanX, thanks!):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY6yB9g_YnI

JolanXBL
05-04-2014, 11:16 AM
Every replay on my Quad Roam track does this, I just figured it was from the wonky physics.