PDA

View Full Version : XB360 [Ubisoft_Account] did you ever fix all the bugs? doesn't seem like it

doggnuttz13
04-28-2014, 01:57 PM
I just read a list of bugs that need to be addressed, saw a reply of them "being worked on", then noticed the date that was more than 6 months ago. Uhhh, you doing anything here?
The reason I hopped on to the forum today was because I am getting fed up with the bugs. I am a decent player, and I have noticed some shady things going on more recently than not, certain players seem to be invincible and having abilities that reset in 10 seconds. These same players are the ones that, even though I am halfway through a kill or stun animation, they are able to kill or stun me. Very frustrating. Last night, I had the pleasure of going through a grab kill animation, just to have the player jump off the roof and disappear, then reappear stunning me as soon as I hit the ground, no they didn't use glimmer. Also, some of them seem to have revelation triggered throughout the match, if I am blended in a group at the beginning of a match, how can some one run directly up to me and stun me, three matches in a row, I didn't move and first blood hadn't happened yet. I am suspicious that the game has been hacked.

ReaperSaga
04-28-2014, 02:52 PM
Still no nightmaps for wolfpack (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/864901-Night-maps-for-Wolfpack-PS3)
Excellent thread about support / game bugs (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/845609-All-systems-Enough-bugs-are-enough-a-story-of-how-people-are-leaving-the-game)
Still no voices for GoR characters on PC (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/839145-GuildOfRogues-sound-issues)
A+ glitch still not fixed (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/867860-Assassins-Creed-Black-Falg-MP-Abstergo-Glitch)

I could link billions of threads about players complaining major problems in MP, which are STILL NOT FIXED AFTER MONTHS! Even though the support/ mods whoever they are say that they have reported the issue for further investigation, we haven't heard of anything. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Where-am-I-again
04-28-2014, 04:27 PM
They did, however, fix the glitch with the A+ we received from the event, that made it renew itself every time you log in. Everything else - completely ignored.

ReaperSaga
04-28-2014, 04:31 PM
^On PC at least I'm still getting bonus days on my count. I'm having 800+ days already and still increasing...

zSolarStorm
04-30-2014, 11:44 AM
Why the heck do you want A+ glitch to be fixed? Atleast, something is good and free from ubi xD ... I enjoy it a lot, I have it for 250 (approx.) on Xbox.

EyepatchEagle
04-30-2014, 12:14 PM
To be honest, only thing I want the most to be fixed, is finally adding those nightmaps for wolfpack and fixing the DLC characters voices...

It's not fun to taunt (or die...) with a mute persona, if you are trying to get someone's attention. It totally kills the atmosphere for everyone lol

I want to play wp on nightmaps so baaad. They look so awesome.

Where-am-I-again
04-30-2014, 03:43 PM
Why the heck do you want A+ glitch to be fixed? Atleast, something is good and free from ubi xD ... I enjoy it a lot, I have it for 250 (approx.) on Xbox.

No-one wanted it to be fixed... (besides Ubi, possibly.) I just thought they fixed it (not sure if they actually did)

Kirokill
04-30-2014, 05:15 PM
No-one wanted it to be fixed... (besides Ubi, possibly.) I just thought they fixed it (not sure if they actually did)

They did...
And they left the bad things still.

Barrndawg
04-30-2014, 07:05 PM
To be honest, only thing I want the most to be fixed, is finally adding those nightmaps for wolfpack and fixing the DLC characters voices...

It's not fun to taunt (or die...) with a mute persona, if you are trying to get someone's attention. It totally kills the atmosphere for everyone lol

I want to play wp on nightmaps so baaad. They look so awesome.

I blew up ACInitiates.com asking about the maps. They told me to file a ticket with Ubi. So no help on Initiates.

I filed at least 3 tickets asking when a fix was coming. I got the automated message twice and than finally got Rion (?? I think his/her name is), and basically he/she told me they only deal with customer support and nothing about the game.

I've lost hope in Ubisoft. I love the Assassin's Creed series, but the team behind it I feel like, doesn't care one bit about their customer fanbase.

qubal
04-30-2014, 09:14 PM
The only reason they fixed the A+ bug is because they were losing money, impatient people (or people who have nothing else to do with their money) buy eurudito credits with real money so they can have A+ but with this bug everyone was getting it for free. :/ We should hire the worlds best hacker to give everyone infinite eurudio credits, then Ubi would ditch all their projects just to fix AC4. :p

EyepatchEagle
05-01-2014, 07:21 AM
The only reason they fixed the A+ bug is because they were losing money

That's Ubisoft for us unfortunately...
Always after the money, not the game's maximum best quality or paying customers' satisfaction. Month after month, year after year we keep stating this fact even more often... Not many have the nerve to keep paying to get broken products with sh!!t customer support for long.