PDA

View Full Version : PS3 More on being Disconnected

xXtaradeeXx
04-27-2014, 10:03 PM
So I hate to beat a dead horse, but I just wanted to point out the universality of the disconnection problems. I heard that Ubisoft thinks that if everyone was experiencing problems with their connections (in game) there would be more threads. It really drives me nuts that Ubisoft refuses to fix the problem, as staying in a game and connecting to a game are almost impossible.

Also, just wanted to say that it is driving me nuts not being able to buy the Puppeteers' Midnight Costume. Just sayin.

Phenton123
04-28-2014, 07:01 AM
All of this just drives me crazy, not sure if their are these issues on the ps4. I really want this puppeteer outfit.

xXtaradeeXx
05-02-2014, 03:50 PM
It really is too bad that the store wasn't working last weekend. At least now it's up and running, I guess!

Also, I wish we could know how these issues are doing on PS4 too...hopefully, for once, no news is good news!

qubal
05-02-2014, 06:04 PM
AC4MP is like a baby, it needs care in order to survive, but if Ubisoft refuse to take care of it, it will die. :(

xXtaradeeXx
05-02-2014, 06:12 PM
The sad part is that they really have made so many improvements to MP, but the connection problems drown these wonderful improvements. If I could stay connected as well as find connections, and not be thrown into Limited Mode, I wouldn't complain about the other glitches that everyone knows about (prestige glitch showing lvl. 99, Abstergo Store problems, and whatever else).

This is all coming from someone who plays every day! I'm one of the people who has remained loyal to the series since the first one came out, so it's really sad to watch MP to down the drain. Oh well, hopefully they will fix some of the recurring problems so that we can appreciate the gameplay as was intended (and that we can already see in small, brief times of gameplay).