PDA

View Full Version : Major Issue With Disc Version (PS4)

Giveriseto
04-27-2014, 02:07 AM
I Purchased the Disc Version w/ Season pass. Whenever i use the creator I get errors within ten minutes or sooner. This is making the creator nearly impossible to use and enjoy. I was wondering if the Downloadable one from PS Store has the same errors or if its more stable than the disc version. If you have the Downloaded version please let me now if you have the same game crash issues as im having with disc version or if you have the disc version and are not having these game crash errors. Thank you.

Giveriseto
04-27-2014, 11:11 PM
Ive noticed when playing that my disc makes a sound like it has stopped spinning. Is this normal for the disc version? Did i get a faulty disc? A short time after this noise (5-10 minutes) is usually when i get the error. It is not my system with the problem because all other games work fine.

Giveriseto
04-28-2014, 10:31 AM
I have searched online and cant find any info on it anywhere. Am I the only one experiencing the PS4 Disc Version error constantly ?

Barrybarfly
04-28-2014, 03:38 PM
I cant help you I'm afraid, I have the downloaded PS4 version and havent had any issues with any aspect of the game.

Mr_Shade
04-28-2014, 03:43 PM
Ive noticed when playing that my disc makes a sound like it has stopped spinning. Is this normal for the disc version? Did i get a faulty disc? A short time after this noise (5-10 minutes) is usually when i get the error. It is not my system with the problem because all other games work fine.

Hi,

The PS4 console - installs every game to the Hard Disc Drive, inside the console:

When you insert a new game - the PS4 installs a tiny part, to allow you to play - it then continues to install the whole disc, while you play.

After it has finished installing the entire disc, it only uses it for ownership checking, since it plays the game from the HDD

So, it's normal for a PS4 to spin the disc for a short while - and then stop.

All of your disc games, should follow this same process - assuming you have played enough of them to have fully installed.

If you have ongoing issues with the game - I would try deleting the install data and reinstalling - be careful not to delete any additional data though - if you are unsure on how to do this, please check the Sony support site.

If you still have issues - please contact Ubisoft support - directly:

www.support.ubi.com

sign in, if needed, and select 'My Questions' and then choose 'Ask a Question' at the top - this will allow you to fill in details about the game and format - and the issue you have.

Make sure to submit the question and support will aim to get back to you within 48 hours.

Giveriseto
04-28-2014, 10:25 PM
Thanks I will try reinstalling the game and see if that helps with the errors im getting in creator.

Giveriseto
04-29-2014, 02:08 AM
This Didnt seem to help any. I have submitted ticket to link above in hopes to get answers/problem solved. Thanks