PDA

View Full Version : Is it me or do I have a bug?

roverdog2
04-26-2014, 11:18 PM
Im at a standstill. I can not beat butch in the final showdown at the tree house wight he Jackel and I can not get past the first jump in Mud cakes with the jackal. There is no other missions to do and I don't have the mantis yet. Am I missing something or do I have a bug in the game?

Ch4er0n
04-27-2014, 12:03 AM
upgrade your jackal then, and practice the tree houses line

i guarantee you can get it

roverdog2
04-27-2014, 12:21 AM
upgrade your jackal then, and practice the tree houses line

i guarantee you can get it

Thank you
Am I missing something with the Mantis?

Ch4er0n
04-27-2014, 03:33 AM
not sure, i got the mantis months ago, and i have totally forgotten the quest progression to get it

i recall it being very easy, but i've played a crap ton of trials, so it might be more challenging than i found it. the tree houses line is pretty fun tho, feel free to check a good ghost to see how they do it

roverdog2
04-27-2014, 04:12 AM
thanks for the tips.
I just need a better line. The story is back on track look like I just need to beat butch

pringlesbacon
05-06-2014, 03:47 PM
thanks for the tips.
I just need a better line. The story is back on track look like I just need to beat butch

did you manage to pass the mission? I'm in exactly same position with Jackal and have no other missions. Jackal is more than half upgraded but Butch is ahead of my by miles.. Now upgrades on Jackal costs 20k++ so its realy f-up to progress further..