PDA

View Full Version : Running in slow-mo

Lwoody117
04-26-2014, 10:48 PM
Just got the game, and the first 2-3 tracks are running in slow motion. Haven't tried any past that yet.

My specs are:
GPU: GeForce GT 540M
CPU: Intel core i5-2450M @ 2.50GHz
RAM: 6Gb

Marco171084
04-26-2014, 10:52 PM
I had this problem during the tutorial of one of the first tracks, when there's the female voice speaking.. But it solved after a few minutes.

Lwoody117
04-26-2014, 11:02 PM
It's persisting past the first few levels, and doesn't seem to be linked with the woman speaking.

Lwoody117
04-26-2014, 11:54 PM
Are there any plans for supporting laptop GPU's at all?

En0-
04-28-2014, 07:33 PM
Hello,

Yes, we're in touch with NVidia to find a solution.

Thank you,

iekue
04-28-2014, 07:47 PM
Hello,

Yes, we're in touch with NVidia to find a solution.

Thank you,

Its weird, at launch day it was fine, but now it slows down like hell.

i7 2700k
8gb
gtx 770

En0-
04-28-2014, 09:06 PM
Hello T-IceMan,

So your problem is not the same as Lwoody as he's running on a laptop and you seem to be running on a desktop PC.

For your issue, as you say, it's weird if it worked on day 1 because we didn't update the game since day 1.
Did you change anything on your side? Driver? Windows update?

Cheers,

iekue
04-28-2014, 09:37 PM
Hello T-IceMan,

So your problem is not the same as Lwoody as he's running on a laptop and you seem to be running on a desktop PC.

For your issue, as you say, it's weird if it worked on day 1 because we didn't update the game since day 1.
Did you change anything on your side? Driver? Windows update?

Cheers,

As far as i know i didnt change anything, could have been a windows update though... The menu to select tracks runs fine, but Garage (outfit change and such) is sluggish, and after starting a track, from bike selection on the game goes into slo-mo mode (loading screen is waaay slower as well).

En0-
04-28-2014, 09:46 PM
Hello,

Can you check if you have VSync disabled please?

Cheers,

ebbemonke
04-28-2014, 09:56 PM
Hello,

Cheers,

i have the same problem, it seems that vsync does not make any difference, actually i have run the game with fraps ON and all i can see is constant 60fps, even when the game slows down it shows 60 fps, what is more intriguing that with vsync off i should see frame rate flactuating and not sitting exactly on 60fps but this is what is happening on my PC's

one question, you have implemented an option: show fps... can you please tell me where this FPS is shown...? i mean coordinates on the screen!?

edit: i have just read previous posts, my game only slows down every now and then, it is not constantly in slow motion! therefore might be a different issue to yours!

En0-
04-29-2014, 06:35 AM
Hello Ebbemonke,

The framerate should be at the bottom left.

You can see it in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMC9qiMNzsc
Also, which resolution are you using?

Cheers,

iekue
04-29-2014, 12:08 PM
Hello,

Cheers,

Yes it was disabled. I uninstalled the game and re-installed, now its fine. I'll report back if the issue occurs again...

ebbemonke
04-29-2014, 04:36 PM
Hello Ebbemonke,

The framerate should be at the bottom left.

You can see it in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMC9qiMNzsc
Also, which resolution are you using?

Cheers,

OK i see it now... I was probably a bit frustrated with other issues and did not look for it properly, thanks for update!

I have just disabled Vsync, the fps stays solid on 60, but i got glitches on the screen, so for fps vsync makes no difference and causes something i can describe as screen tearing?! perhaps that is not perfect description but the only one that comes to my mind

BTW my res 1080p

Mathesar
04-30-2014, 12:44 AM
I initially had random slow motion problems and after playing around with the various graphic settings I discovered having Particle Quality on Ultra was the cause of my slow downs, ever since I changed it to High it runs solid 60fps w/ Vsync, running 335.23 Nvidia driver.

Currently using these settings:
http://i.imgur.com/BBQT6l1.jpg

sebastianaalton
04-30-2014, 09:07 AM
I initially had random slow motion problems and after playing around with the various graphic settings I discovered having Particle Quality on Ultra was the cause of my slow downs, ever since I changed it to High it runs solid 60fps w/ Vsync, running 335.23 Nvidia driver.

Currently using these settings:
Yes, Ultra quality particles are very heavy for the GPU. Only enable it if you have a super high end GPU such as Radeon 290X or GeForce 780.

Lwoody117
05-04-2014, 08:43 PM
Any news on when this patch is going to hit?
It's ridiculous that I have to play on 800x600, with all the lowest possible settings to get anything near a decent frame rate when my GPU should be able to handle this game.

Trying to get a decent score on insane tracks can be tedious enough, never mind when the game slows to a crawl at random which makes judging speed impossible. :T

En0-
05-04-2014, 10:51 PM
Hi Lwoody

No date yet! But promised, the next update will have better performances for low/middle end GPU and more graphic options to tweak better.

Though I am concerned by the fact you need to go that low with the current build and your hardware (GT 540M). I need to check with Sebastian.

Which kind of framerate do you get with those settings? Is it because some tracks have particularly low framerate or it's the overall game?

Cheers,

Lwoody117
05-05-2014, 10:54 AM
From a quick run today I'm getting 40-50 fps on tracks with effects like fire/electricity/dust in them. From what I remember it starts to run worse the longer I play it though.

WaxPatriot
05-09-2014, 04:09 PM
Hi Lwoody

No date yet! But promised, the next update will have better performances for low/middle end GPU and more graphic options to tweak better.

Though I am concerned by the fact you need to go that low with the current build and your hardware (GT 540M). I need to check with Sebastian.

Which kind of framerate do you get with those settings? Is it because some tracks have particularly low framerate or it's the overall game?

Cheers,

Is there possibly direction you can provide for people who want refunds? It's a bit absurd that I've purchased a product day one and it can't run, even though I meet above and beyond the minimum specs. I like to think I was fairly laid back in the beginning trusting you all to resolve this within the first week of launch, but it hasn't. No date of patch can even be provided. I honestly feel a bit swindled here, as I paid full price for a product, and that's something I rarely do. I believed in your product based on your products from the past, and now here is your latest and greatest game (with all the hype) just sitting in my library not being played. You guys got your money, and I have nothing. Consider applying some post mortem here and actually applying robust QA before releasing new products. It's been a while since I've been this disappointed with a purchase.

En0-
05-09-2014, 05:06 PM
Hi WaxPatriot,

Yes, for the refund, you can ask customer support (you can find the link here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/862933-How-to-report-a-bug-Read-before-posting-a-bug)).

But if you tell us what's your hardware configuration (GPU) and the graphic settings, we may be able to help you.

We'll announce the date of the patch when we are totally sure about it.

Cheers,

Lwoody117
05-09-2014, 10:20 PM
Hi WaxPatriot,

Yes, for the refund, you can ask customer support (you can find the link here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/862933-How-to-report-a-bug-Read-before-posting-a-bug)).

But if you tell us what's your hardware configuration (GPU) and the graphic settings, we may be able to help you.

Cheers,

I understand you can't give an exact date...but what kind of timeframe are we looking at for this patch, weeks, months or more?
Why is this bug event present when the issue was known about in beta, surely the point of a beta is to find and fix bugs before release?

En0-
05-09-2014, 10:43 PM
Hi Lwoody,

The bug was not totally blocking (by lowering graphic settings, the game runs at 60 fps and there is no slow motion effect).
We started by fixing blocking bugs (like the game was not starting at all on some laptops for example).
When that has been fixed, we worked on this slow motion issue. That's not an easy fix so it took time and couldn't be in the day1 patch.
Now, that's fixed (I tested it) and the situation when the framerate drops is much better. So it will be in the next patch.

For the time frame, I can't give anything official. But if we look at what has been announced: 6 content packs and several free feature packs in the first 12 months, So it means we'll update the game really regularly. And as the fix you're expecting is surely in the next one, it can't be too far. There will be official communication later.

Cheers,

rEDDYsetGO
05-10-2014, 01:03 AM
This bug is sooo random to me. I'll go days with playing trials without a problem, and then I'll take a 2 hour break and come back on to it just being in complete slow-motion. It will remain in slow-motion for quite a while too. Eventually on one of my restarts it just happens to go away.

I can't wait for this patch.

WaxPatriot
05-10-2014, 01:47 AM
Hi WaxPatriot,

Cheers,

It's not really clear how that link helps with refunds. As for my specs:

Alienware M17X R4
Intel Core i7 3610QM 2.3 GHz
6 GB DDR3
750 GB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
17.3-Inch Screen, 1600x900, Windows 8
Video Graphics - 2GB GDDR5AMD Radeon HD7970M

The slow-motion effect occurs for all video settings and lowered resolutions. While my FPS increases a little bit when I down the graphical options, it is by no means increased enough to make the game playable and enjoyable. I've updated my NVIDIA drivers to the latest provided. I also purchased the game through Steam.

En0-
05-10-2014, 06:43 AM
Hello,

Inside the link, if you click on the one of your area/language, it will give you access to the customer support. If you contact them, you can ask a refund. If you have a console, you may be able to ask a key for a console version of the game (not sure, worth asking).

A few questions that may help us to find what's happening as your configuration should run the game without any problem:
When you enable "display framerate" in the option settings, what is the value you observe in the tracks?
Which resolution and graphic settings are you using? Can you share a screenshot of your graphic settings?
Did you turn off vsync as well?
Are you playing in full screen?
As it's a laptop, can you confirm it doesn't run in power save mode or anything that would reduce the performances of the hardware?
It looks like there is an integrated graphics card on your CPU (http://www.cpu-world.com/CPUs/Core_i7/Intel-Core%20i7-3610QM%20Mobile%20processor.html). Is it correct? Could you confirm the game is not running on the integrated GPU but on the dedicated one?

Also, I am confused. I think it's a typo but you say your GPU is a RADEON and that you updated your NVidia drivers. So, which information is the correct one?

Cheers,

Zanalyoth
05-11-2014, 10:13 AM
Hello,

I have a similar problem.

I run the game, all is good, it is running fine. I tried the second race in the tutorial and after the first part of the race the game begins to slow and windows display my a essage "your computer have not enough memory".

Here is my conf :

Cpu : I7-3610QM
RAM : 16 GB
Graphic card : GeForce GT650M
Driver nVidia : 337.50

Thanks in advance.

Lwoody117
05-12-2014, 02:37 AM
Hi Lwoody,

The bug was not totally blocking (by lowering graphic settings, the game runs at 60 fps and there is no slow motion effect).
We started by fixing blocking bugs (like the game was not starting at all on some laptops for example).
When that has been fixed, we worked on this slow motion issue. That's not an easy fix so it took time and couldn't be in the day1 patch.
Now, that's fixed (I tested it) and the situation when the framerate drops is much better. So it will be in the next patch.

For the time frame, I can't give anything official. But if we look at what has been announced: 6 content packs and several free feature packs in the first 12 months, So it means we'll update the game really regularly. And as the fix you're expecting is surely in the next one, it can't be too far. There will be official communication later.

Cheers,

Firstly, I wish lowering settings gave me a steady 60fps. ( http://gyazo.com/a4313074c36379171f0a0e4d13ebf5bc settings, and rig). With that I'm getting 60 some of the time, when I start moving I get 50-55 (which also stutters), and some tracks get me to 35-40. Trying to complete any master tracks when your game stutters, and slows at random just stops me wanting to play.
Secondly, why not release the fix for this now? I know MS can be stupid with letting patches through, but why should that slow down patches for other things? (I'm assuming that's why it's not released, PC markets generally support easy updates)

Kisteran
05-12-2014, 03:03 AM
Hey,

I buy my components and assemble my own gear. I effectively have two computers. My eight core AMD 4.0 Ghz with GTX 670 GPU @ my APT and my old rig @ Mom & Pops with an AMD quad core 2.5 Ghz and GTX 650 Ti. My compared experience in finding the 'sweet' spot for Trials Fusion is to first disable "Anti-Aliasing". Tweak all other settings to your satifaction and then try it again with "Anti-Aliasing" enabled. Repeat this process until the lowered values of all other settings play nice with "Anti-Aliasing". Alternativley, don't bother with "Anti-Aliasing" at all.

Hope this helps.

~Kisteran

Mathesar
05-12-2014, 08:39 PM
I tried an older Nvidia specific program called Direct3DOverrider and forced Triple Buffering & Vsync on trials_fusion.exe, This actually eliminated my random slo mo issue and I'm able to run all maxed settings except Particle Quality is set on High instead of Ultra. Worth a try for Nvidia users who are experiencing slow motion issues, also I'm only running a GTX 480 and its now running solid 60fps with these settings.

http://i.imgur.com/e4gD1z7.jpg

IImayneII
05-12-2014, 09:07 PM
I tried an older Nvidia specific program called Direct3DOverrider and forced Triple Buffering & Vsync on trials_fusion.exe, This actually eliminated my random slo mo issue and I'm able to run all maxed settings except Particle Quality is set on High instead of Ultra. Worth a try for Nvidia users who are experiencing slow motion issues, also I'm only running a GTX 480 and its now running solid 60fps with these settings.

You can actually do this with NvidiaInspector too (bit more technical), wich I noticed also has a Trials Fusion profile. So it might help some people with problems.
And it doesn't need to run everytime you start trials.

NvidiaInspector (https://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.guru3d.com%2Ffiles_det ails%2Fnvidia_inspector_download.html&redir_token=SaWRsYDKpFSJwzkgoef2pdOfHz98MTQwMDAxMT QzN0AxMzk5OTI1MDM3)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syE55-jEzb8

Mathesar
05-13-2014, 01:54 AM
You can actually do this with NvidiaInspector too (bit more technical), wich I noticed also has a Trials Fusion profile. So it might help some people with problems.
And it doesn't need to run everytime you start trials.

NvidiaInspector (https://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.guru3d.com%2Ffiles_det ails%2Fnvidia_inspector_download.html&redir_token=SaWRsYDKpFSJwzkgoef2pdOfHz98MTQwMDAxMT QzN0AxMzk5OTI1MDM3)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syE55-jEzb8

Good to know Thanks. I was going to provide a download link for d3doverrider but couldn't find one lol (at least one that I'd trust), I'll give Inspector a try.

danielwesbo
05-19-2014, 09:07 PM
Hi everyone.

Here is what I have done to stop this game running in slo mo (and does not require 60fps to run), as I have a lowend config)

My specs :

i5 3230M
8go ram
nvidia GT 740m (o/c +135mhz on core and 170mhz on ram) - 337.50 beta drivers (I o/c so I can play in a higher resolution)

- In game settings

Resolution : 1366X768 (on some less demanding levels I can go up to 1600x900)
v-sync : off
AA : High (does not affect framerate)
Geometry quality : High (affects framerate by about 1-2 fps)
Shadow quality : Low (important, gains about 7fps)
Parallax mapping : on (no idea what that is for, but doesn't affect the fps)
Bloom quality : High (doesn't affect framerate)
Ambient Occulsion : Off (important, Gains about 5 fps)
Particle quality : Normal (important I gain about 12 fps)
DOF Effect quality : Ultra (doesn't seem to affect fps)

anyways If i Just left it at the the game runs at approx 45fps but in slow mo ... I 'am not really bothered about hitting 60fps ... (silly IMO, anyways)

So what I did to stop the slow mo is go into the Nvidia control panel, and to the Trials Fusion game options, and activate V-SYNC and Tripple buffering (no need for D3Doverrider). That did the job but I still got the occasionnal slo mo (for no apparent reason no framerate drop )

So I did the nvida inspector profile thingy (video above). And works perfect now, At 42-47 fps (even in the demanding levels no slow mo)

But as soon as I go below 42 fps (like if I change an option, or resolution) so at 39-40-41 FPS the slo mo kicks in (which is a bit funny)

Anyway I hope this will help some of you, with smaller configs. But this game is a technical mystery to me, I don't understand the bizarre framerate issues.

Lwoody117
05-31-2014, 02:29 PM
So, has there been a patch I haven't noticed yet because I'm still not able to run this game properly.

En0-
06-02-2014, 07:33 PM
Hi Lwoody,

The patch is almost there. However, as explained in another thread, the full fix for the slowmotion will come a few weeks later as we found some issues when we tested it.
But, in the next patch, there is a new graphic option that you can disable to make the game runs quicker. That should help you as well.

Cheers,

Cadeillac
06-06-2014, 01:29 AM
Hi, I just bought the game today and am having the slow motion problem with settings on low, everything off, windowed mode, 720, and anything else I could think of.

Specs:
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
AMD Phenom 9600 Quad-Core Processor 2.30 GHz
6.00 GB RAM
ATI Radeon HD 5750

I want to know if I should get a refund or wait for a fix.

En0-
06-06-2014, 07:16 AM
Hi Cadeillac,

Your graphic card is a little bit below than our minimum requirements.
https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/FAQ.aspx?platformid=9&brandid=2010&productid=4293&faqid=kA030000000edoOCAQ

You can wait for the next update that will help a little bit and also the next one (that is PC only and hopefully should come quick after the next one) that will also help with your problem. I can't promise the 2 next updates will completely fix your issue. If it doesn't improve enough, you can ask a refund.

Also please, can you tell me which resolution you are using? If you decrease it, it will probably help to run the game smoother.

Cheers,

CEFB2801
06-06-2014, 08:14 PM
Hi, I'm running the game on a laptop with:
Intel Core i5-3210 @ 2.50 GHz; 6GB RAM and integrated Intel HD4000 Graphics (which is a bit below minimum)
And while I'm getting great frame-rate, the game seems to run in slow-motion, and the graphics settings don't seem to effect this, with no difference to the degree with which this is occurring, with it being the same whether I'm playing at medium settigns at 1280x720 or low settings at 600x400.
Any idea what's going on,/ whether there's anything I can do to fix it?

En0-
06-07-2014, 12:50 PM
Hello,

Not in the next update, but the one just after (that will be PC only to focus on this issue), there should be some improvements.
Not sure it will fix all your issues though as, as you said, your hardware is a little bit below the requirements.

Regards,

damassacre
06-07-2014, 02:47 PM
Hello,

Not in the next update, but the one just after (that will be PC only to focus on this issue), there should be some improvements.
Not sure it will fix all your issues though as, as you said, your hardware is a little bit below the requirements.

Regards,

Hi En0-.

As you guys work on the slow motion issue, I just wanted to shed some light on something odd that happened in Trials Evolution: Gold Edition. The slow motion issue was fixed while playing tracks but was still very much there when testing tracks in the editor mode. This makes building tracks slow and boring and it would be severely better if whatever fix you implement also works while testing in editor mode for Trials Fusion.

Thanks.

En0-
06-08-2014, 01:33 PM
Thanks Damassacre.

I can't promise we can fix it, but thanks for the feedback. Let me know if it happens when the fix is released.

Cheers,

Spartan_Haze
06-09-2014, 06:12 PM
Hi, en0, may I ask is there a time frame for when the patch for the PC will come out, and as you can imagine is slightly frustrating to have the game just sitting there and unable to play it.

Could you also please clarify the following so I can understand if I'm right. The problem is basically when the frame rate drops below 60fps there is an issue where the game will slow down to compensate. Also from what I gather you are not 100% that this is even fixable and may turn out that a lot of us with the lower end cards have bought the game and can never play it. Seeing as I can play games such as DayZ and Arkham City over 30fps, I would assume on a low setting I should be able to play this. If it turns out that the patch still wont fix it, what would happen from there? would it mean we have to return the game or would you guys work on another patch?.

Thanks

En0-
06-09-2014, 09:20 PM
Hello Spartan,

I can't give a time frame for the patch that fixes the slow motion issue. That's not the next one, but the one after. The slow motion effect itself will be fixed, that's sure.

But if you have a hardware that is equivalent to the minimum requirements, you should be able to reach 60 fps with the next patch (the one before the patch with the slow motion fix), and the slow motion effect should disappear as you would have a steady 60 fps.
That's this second part that I can't promise. Not sure you can ready a steady 60 fps with the next patch with a really low configuration.

Let me know if you have additional questions.

Cheers,

Spartan_Haze
06-10-2014, 08:12 PM
Thanks for your reply en0, I appreciate you can't put a time on it.

So basically this game can not run below 60fps?. Is there no chance this patch will allow the game to run at a slower frame rate but without the slow motion like almost every game I own. I have both trials HD and evolution on my Xbox and was fine with the 720p and lower fps, can this not be possible for PC also?.

En0-
06-11-2014, 11:33 AM
Sorry, my answer was not clear.

At the moment, the game can not run below 60 fps. We're working on a fix for that. It won't be in the next patch, but hopefully in the one after. As soon as it's fixed, I'll take care that we do a patch as soon as possible on PC to publish this fix.

damassacre
06-18-2014, 01:33 PM
Any new news En0- on when we can expect the slow motion fix now?

I was hoping turning off foliage+particles would have some slight frame rate boost on my old work laptop (a bit below minimum requirements at Core i5 450M 2.40Ghz-6 GB RAM-ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650M). It can get 60 FPS on most tracks with resolution set to 1024*768 and low settings but tracks with high foliage/effects take it to ~45-50 FPS. Playing at 720p and low settings yields ~50 FPS on most tracks and ~35-40 FPS on high foliage/effects tracks. The new graphic options on today's patch didn't have any effect at all. The foliage/particles seems to be of the same quality in-game whether turned off or on.

En0-
06-18-2014, 03:17 PM
Hi,

The fix is implemented but it uncovered some random stuttering on low hardware configuration. We can't release the first fix without fixing this one, so we're fixing it.

I'll update as soon as we know when it goes forward.

Cheers,

Lwoody117
06-24-2014, 07:23 PM
Hi Lwoody,
...Now, that's fixed (I tested it) and the situation when the framerate drops is much better. So it will be in the next patch.

Cheers,

A month and a half on from this. The fix you apparently had, and tested yourself still isn't out.
In the times of HD/Evo Redlynx were so much better at fixing bugs in their game, can't help but think something changed since then...Something like Ubisoft for example, who don't seem to care for the pc market too much looking at the recent/ongoing Watchdogs debacle.

Who knows, maybe if Fusion had a better modding community then we'd find files for better graphics that optimized the game too when they were being used.

ToastedSalad
06-25-2014, 06:12 PM
AMD Radeon HD 5870
i5-661 3.33GHz (4cpu's)
8GB RAM

Im running on Low settings, and followed all the possible explanations i could find on the web to fix it. I've also tried lowering the resolution to 800*600, but that didnt help anything
http://puu.sh/9JESV/08ad6c8e95.jpg

And since yesterday it got WORSE
Now every map has 0-3 fps while i'm driving it for the first time, and it goes up to a whopping 20 when i respawn and drive a bit i've done a few seconds before.

You've been working on this fix for two months now.. i mean, cmon. My rig can run heavier games (ex. Skyrim) with ease, so i know it's not my setup

TeriXeri
06-25-2014, 06:37 PM
AMD Radeon HD 5870
i5-661 3.33GHz (4cpu's)
8GB RAM

Im running on Low settings, and followed all the possible explanations i could find on the web to fix it. I've also tried lowering the resolution to 800*600, but that didnt help anything
http://puu.sh/9JESV/08ad6c8e95.jpg

And since yesterday it got WORSE
Now every map has 0-3 fps while i'm driving it for the first time, and it goes up to a whopping 20 when i respawn and drive a bit i've done a few seconds before.

You've been working on this fix for two months now.. i mean, cmon. My rig can run heavier games (ex. Skyrim) with ease, so i know it's not my setup

I got the same card (5870) with an older processor (I7 920 2.67ghz) and my game runs fine (on high), using Catalyst 14.4 drivers, Win 8.1 - 64 Bit. You using the latest drivers?

ToastedSalad
06-25-2014, 09:58 PM
I'm running windows 7 (64bit) and had the latest video drivers, i read somewhere that the latest beta drivers might fix the problem, so i also tried them but to no avail

Spartan_Haze
08-01-2014, 08:06 PM
Hi, I wanted to bump this thread as im still not sure what the situation is and am little disappointed that Ive owned this game for a while now and still not able to play it due to this bug.

I recently downloaded an update for the game which was supposed to fix it but unfortunately the problem is still there. Is this still being looked at?.

En0-
08-02-2014, 01:17 PM
Hello,

Yes, sorry, I answered on another thread, forgot to update this one.

We have a patch ready since Friday but I didn't want to put it live because if things go wrong, it's hard to react during the week end.
So on Monday, we'll publish a patch that should help a lot.

Let me know when you have your hands on it if it's better.

Cheers,