PDA

View Full Version : TC: Friend track feed

IImayneII
04-26-2014, 01:51 PM
Tells me every time "no tracks found" while a few people on my friends list already shared a track. This is pretty annoying since I have no way of knowing when a friend releases a track unless they tell me...

IImayneII
04-26-2014, 09:50 PM
Update: I know at least 4 people on my friends list have shared a track already but I can see only one in the feed.

xXRajadoXx
05-01-2014, 08:02 PM
This happens to me as well, is there any solution?

IImayneII
05-03-2014, 03:03 PM
Haven't found any solution yet. There are so far only tracks from 2 builders (ironically you are one of them) that appear in my track friend feed.

Someone from RL that has any suggestions on how to fix this? It's pretty annoying having to rely on people to tell me when they release a track and having to search for it each time and not having it in a seperate feed.

For a moment I tought it could be because I had too many friends (since this broke some features on gold edition aswell, but I have only like 75 friends (vs +100 friends I had that broke things in Gold) so I don't think this will be the case.

En0-
05-03-2014, 03:30 PM
Hi guys,

I have no idea how to fix it on your side.
I'll discuss with the team on Monday.

Thank you,

TeriXeri
05-09-2014, 12:30 PM
I thought my friend feed was okay but now I see some friends posted their tracks and I have played them but they weren't in friend feed , some do show, some don't.

Smilies2019
05-09-2014, 02:24 PM
i think it has to do with UPLAY.
Because we dont get a notification when - a friend comes online - when a friend chats.

So i think the communication between Trials and Uplay is missing something

En0-
05-09-2014, 05:07 PM
Thanks for the hint Smilies, I'll check with the team (I saw the same problem reported on consoles, is it right?)

IImayneII
05-09-2014, 05:14 PM
Thanks for the Hint Smilies, I'll check with the team (I saw the same problem reported on consoles, is it right?)

Yes, some people seem to be having the same problem on console

This thread is from 360 (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/876593-no-friends-tracks-visible-x360-but-may-not-be-console-specific?highlight=friends+tracks), don't know if other consoles have the same problem, only know this thread is dedicated to the same problem; might be that some people reported this in other bug threads

Maybe this is also a related uplay issue: Friend not showing up in leaderboards (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/874414-Friend-not-showing-up-in-leaderboards?highlight=friend)

The weird thing is at the moment I have tracks from 3 different builders in the list (with some that have several tracks) so looks like it's some sort of communication problem for certain friends on the list.