PDA

View Full Version : Game won't start; Uplay not installed[SOLVED]

TheIndelgo
04-26-2014, 01:28 PM
I have downloaded Trials Fusion from Steam, got the activation key, and downloaded Uplay when first prompted. Now that I have installed it and registered my game code on Uplay, it will now start up Steam, try to launch the game, and give me the error message "Uplay not installed, please go to blah blah blah to installl".

Any help?

BenShermanUbi
04-30-2014, 08:14 AM
I have downloaded Trials Fusion from Steam, got the activation key, and downloaded Uplay when first prompted. Now that I have installed it and registered my game code on Uplay, it will now start up Steam, try to launch the game, and give me the error message "Uplay not installed, please go to blah blah blah to installl".

Any help?

Hi,

First try to reinstall the game.
If this issue will occur again, please let us know.

idea_cloud
04-30-2014, 08:48 AM

Any help?

If you has no Uplay installed, when you install Trials Fusion throw Steam it also install Uplay and other redistributables (DirectX, Net.Framework and etc.) that is required by game.

RetiredRonin
05-01-2014, 01:56 PM
He stated previously that he had Uplay installed and entered the code through the Uplay interface. If this error is still occurring, I would suggest you download the latest version of the Uplay client and set it to run as admin. Please let me know if that resolves the issue.