PDA

View Full Version : My game won't save and I keep losing all of my progress

TeeDums
04-25-2014, 10:24 PM
I had completed 22% of the main career when I exited the game and came on the next day to find that all of my progress had been lost. I completed another 11% and lost that also. So I basically can't exit the game or I will lose my progress. Someone please help :(

En0-
04-25-2014, 10:39 PM
Hello,

Are you always playing on the same computer?

Thank you,

TeeDums
04-25-2014, 11:54 PM
Hello,

Are you always playing on the same computer?

Thank you,

En0-
04-26-2014, 07:20 AM
Hi TeeDums,

I can precise my question. It was not clear, sorry. I was wondering if it could be an issue with the cloud saving.
I guess you don't have any error message when you start the game in Uplay related to the cloud saving?

We can't reproduce this particular issue. Could you give us your hardware configuration and your version of Windows please?

Also, you can contact the Customer Support here. Links are here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/873492-Minimum-Specs
They may have experienced the same issue on other games and may not what to do. They also have some processes to help to investigate where is the problem (OS, Uplay, game...)

Please let me know any progress.

Cheers,

Road2CopperIV
04-26-2014, 09:17 AM
Same thing happened to me but I got 70% through the game. I don't get any errors at all.
I'm using Windows 7 ultimate, I have 16GB of RAM and I have an Intel Core i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40 GHz.

Guess I'm starting from the beginning *sigh*

Edit: The game's kept all of my ghosts, but I can't access the levels that I got to before

TeeDums
04-26-2014, 11:46 AM
Same thing happened to me but I got 70% through the game. I don't get any errors at all.
I'm using Windows 7 ultimate, I have 16GB of RAM and I have an Intel Core i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40 GHz.

Guess I'm starting from the beginning *sigh*

Edit: The game's kept all of my ghosts, but I can't access the levels that I got to before

TeeDums
04-26-2014, 01:19 PM
I keep on getting a message that says "Your local savegame file is not in sync with the data on the cloud, please choose which file to use." and i have either an option to pick local savegame or cloud savegame. But when I choose either one I get a message saying "There was a problem getting your latest savegame file from the cloud. The latest available data may not be the most recent." but even then when I click continue it says failed to synchronize cloud saves. So either one I chose I have to start fresh and I have no idea how to fix it .. please help

En0-
04-26-2014, 01:52 PM
Hi TeeDums,

I am not going to be able to help you for that directly, but the customer support will be. Here are the information to contact them: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/873492-Minimum-Specs

Please contact them. Let us know when you have found a solution with them!

Cheers,

En0-
05-06-2014, 03:41 PM
Hello TeeDums,

Do you still have the same problem?

Cheers,

nathanxa
05-25-2014, 07:36 AM
I have this same problem. It complains about not being able to sync with cloud. I go through and play and save even after the first mission and it forgets everything I did and starts over upon the next launch. I've started over a couple of times now. I also tried disabling cloud save from the ubi control panel, but it was no help.

Hello TeeDums,

Do you still have the same problem?

Cheers,

White_Man911
05-29-2014, 03:17 AM
Everytime I play, it tells me it "failed to synchronize cloud saves" so I can never save anything I do in it. I'd really appreciate it if this problem was fixed because I really like Trials, but I'm basically forced into not liking because of how crappy Uplay is. I had the game 89% complete and this happened. I think you guys are gonna need to fix this or you're going to lose fans.

En0-
05-29-2014, 10:09 AM
Hello,

There is almost no report of this issue, so I don't think that's impacting a lot people. It's probably related to something with your configuration on your PC.

Please contact the Customer Support, you can find the address in this post: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/875276-How-To-Report-A-Bug-Error-READ-FIRST

They have processes to troubleshoot this kind of issues.

Let me know if you're still facing this issue.

Cheers,

IImayneII
05-29-2014, 12:04 PM
Everytime I play, it tells me it "failed to synchronize cloud saves" so I can never save anything I do in it. I'd really appreciate it if this problem was fixed because I really like Trials, but I'm basically forced into not liking because of how crappy Uplay is. I had the game 89% complete and this happened. I think you guys are gonna need to fix this or you're going to lose fans.

If you want you can use someone else his save to get some progress back. It won't affect the leaderboards, but it might show you different medals than you originally had and your playtime will change too. But since you lost everything I don't think that will matter that much

White_Man911
05-30-2014, 12:40 AM
So I over-reacted last night about my issue, could the issue be that I have the game installed on a second SSD and not my primary one?

En0-
06-02-2014, 07:29 PM
Hello,

I don't think because it's the setup I have at home and it works...

You can contact the customer support (find the link here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/875276-How-To-Report-A-Bug-Error-READ-FIRST )
They have processes to trouble shoot this kind of issue.

Let me know if there is some improvements or if you still stuck.

Cheers,