PDA

View Full Version : [Solved]FMX Training Program Glitched out

crazytomer
04-25-2014, 06:31 PM
Hi,

I'm Getting the problem where I enter the FMX training program and its glitched to the the point of not being able to return to the bike and it keeps failing me for doing nothing.

RetiredRonin
04-25-2014, 06:54 PM
Could you give us a little more information on what is happening? In the beginning of the FMX tutorial there is some voice over that plays, if you have announcer voices turned off then you won't hear it. When the screens in the background show a trick to try, you need to complete that trick to move on to the next.

crazytomer
04-26-2014, 02:20 PM
Yes I have the voice over on, when it starts it disconnects the feet from the bike like a rag doll effect, when the wind tunnel is on I am able to complete the tricks but as soon as it is turned off and I try to do some using actual jumps It just flops around to such that it fails me for crashing thus I have to start again.
If I leave it at the start it starts doing a trick instead of starting on the bike, If I was to try a trick he would do it but not return to the bike and just flop around it appears that the hands are fine its just the feet, the fact that I am unable to complete it results in me not being able to progress any further in the game which makes me annoyed.

also why is it in such slow motion.

thanks

RetiredRonin
04-27-2014, 03:28 PM
Are you using a keyboard to play?

iScrE4m
04-28-2014, 12:11 AM
Hi, I'm having the exact same problem, with both keyboard and gamepad. My rider "doesn't automatically return to his seat when not performing a trick" as the narrator says. I've tried everything, but I'm stuck on first few levels for now :(

Stealth187x
04-28-2014, 12:42 AM
Is the controller plugged in when you try with the keyboard? i have a feeling it might be to do with the controller deadzone because that would explain why the bikes constantly spin round in the garage

iScrE4m
04-28-2014, 12:50 AM
Unplugging controller fixed the issue, that however means that the PC version is unplayable on controller - by that I mean any level with FMX tricks (I tried user created tracks and he would start doing tricks every single time he was airborne). Unless there's something wrong with my pad (I'm using logitech F310)

Crapalweb
04-28-2014, 08:39 AM
Got no problem with my controller, but it's an xbox controller.

RetiredRonin
04-28-2014, 01:19 PM
Unplugging controller fixed the issue, that however means that the PC version is unplayable on controller - by that I mean any level with FMX tricks (I tried user created tracks and he would start doing tricks every single time he was airborne). Unless there's something wrong with my pad (I'm using logitech F310)

It sounds as if your controller isn't properly returning to a deadzone (input free region for the thumbstick) after moving it. Can you try a different controller to help rule this out?

Stealth187x
04-28-2014, 08:10 PM
It sounds as if your controller isn't properly returning to a deadzone (input free region for the thumbstick) after moving it. Can you try a different controller to help rule this out?

I have a similar issue except its not bad enough to stop me playing the game and there was another thread with the same problem with bikes spinning round in the garage, if i unplug the controller they stop spinning, i have tried 3 different xbox 360 controllers with the same results and i even went to calibration in control panel which didnt work.

I would think its the same thing but worse if its activating tricks but some games have a configurable deadzone maybe it is too sensitive because when in the garage even when i slowly move the stick to the middle it still rotates 1 way or the other.

RetiredRonin
05-05-2014, 01:35 PM
Update: We have found the issue with FMX Tricks occurring unintentionally when one player is using a keyboard and we are currently testing a fix. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.