PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Steam Purchase not working?!?!?! [SOLVED]

GIANTDWARD
04-24-2014, 07:31 AM
On the 19th of April, purchased the pre-order for Trials Fusion on steam that came with the beta to play before launch... i played it for a few hours and left it for a couple days... i came back to play it again today (24/4/14) and launched it from steam. It said I had to purchase the game from the steam store even though i had already purchased and played it. Then I tried to launch the game from uplay and it opened up the steam sore page in the steam client and still wouldn't let me play.

Is this because the game releases tomorrow and the beta has stopped or something? Or should I still be able to play the game?
:confused:

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
04-24-2014, 12:30 PM
Hi and welcome to the forums, I suggest contacting Steam Support or our Support https://support.ubi.com

jenkki
04-24-2014, 01:24 PM
A little more information on the Beta and Steam:

The beta is now or soon will be CLOSED in preparation for the launch of the full game.
The full game should now be available via Uplay and will be available on Steam within the next 12 to 24 hours.

UseLessUK
04-24-2014, 01:43 PM
Greetings,

Steam is showing that it's going to be available in 5 Hours which will make it 7PM BST this evening.

If it is in fact 12 or 24 hours before it's released on Steam then it's not a 24th release now is it? And people will NOT be happy...