PDA

View Full Version : assassin's creed revelations - master assassin Galata

aurelien008
04-23-2014, 09:51 PM
Hello (excuse me for spelling, I use a translator)
I have a problem for teacher training assassins
I managed to train all the masters of the assassin's main island, but the master assassin Galata stuck at 14 15500pts
I have, however, the two missions (including in history) to take it to the rank of master assassin, den Galata appears well locked, but the murderer is still stuck at 14
anyone have a solution, I'd like to get 100%

phoenix-force411
04-23-2014, 10:27 PM
Hello (excuse me for spelling, I use a translator)
I have a problem for teacher training assassins
I managed to train all the masters of the assassin's main island, but the master assassin Galata stuck at 14 15500pts
I have, however, the two missions (including in history) to take it to the rank of master assassin, den Galata appears well locked, but the murderer is still stuck at 14
anyone have a solution, I'd like to get 100%

Well, once a Den is locked it can no longer be attacked because the Assassin assigned to the den is a Master Assassin already. Why don't you head to the den and see if there's a den mission there.

aurelien008
04-23-2014, 11:53 PM
I went into the lair in the master assassin menu, it is marked that the assassin is training to become a master assassin
yet it is the most points and I did the two missions (Sentinel, Part 1 and Part 2)
the problem is that ca blocking me success, part of the total synchronization, and the best weapon in the game

aurelien008
04-24-2014, 01:32 PM
nobody has a solution to this problem?

oliacr
04-24-2014, 01:38 PM
This happened to me. That Assassin must be called into a fight where he or she can kill a guard. A suggestion: send all your assassins to missions except that one, then search some guards on the streets and then call him or her. If he or she kills one he or she will level up. I hope this helps.

aurelien008
04-24-2014, 02:52 PM
I tried to have him killed elite guards (Janissaries), but it remains stuck at 14
I tried to kill him, but it is only unavailable for 20 minutes