PDA

View Full Version : Cant find AC4 save location!

RatherBdrifting
04-23-2014, 08:56 PM
I had a problem with my PC and had to wipe it and reinstall windows. I saved my previous saves to a flash drive. I found them in the appdata/roaming folder. Now i reinstalled AC4 and it works fine but i cant for the life of me find where its saving its games now. If i use windows search and type in orbit, appdata, programdata or even Save.001 it finds nothing. There is no folder called savedgames in my Ubisoft folder either. Please help!

YazX_
04-23-2014, 09:43 PM
if you have searched the forum, you would have seen multiple threads about this, use the search tool to find it.

RatherBdrifting
04-23-2014, 09:59 PM
I did search and looked everywhere i found on the forums, and used windows search and got nothing. Finally realized the folders were hidden. But now i put my old saves (about 60% through the game so i really dont want to restart) in the programdata/orbit/442/rld folder but the game keeps saying i must start new. This is getting annoying!

YazX_
04-23-2014, 10:57 PM
i wont jump into conclusions about you playing pirated copy as you might picked up this path during internet search although i doubt it, anyway ill assume good intentions, here is the location, this proves how well you searched the forum!!

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/811743-Precaution-to-not-lose-your-saves-and-progress