PDA

View Full Version : Heart of Nightmares now available for gold!

malkorion
04-23-2014, 02:20 PM
25,000 gold a pack = /

I was expecting a bit less.

If you raise the 12,500 to 15,000 >>> 18,500 to 21,000 would seem logical.

But 25K? Ok. But I expected less.

delthrin1
04-23-2014, 02:35 PM
Pretty much want everyone to have really slow collection growth so they spend more money. I wouldn't have any problem spending more money if they lowered the cost of seals, but the chance to draw something out of packs is horrible and not worth $30. I feel a box should be like $10-$14 dollars, not $30. I feel if they lowered cost to this much, they would even entice free to play people to drop money, and to me that would probably mean more in their pocket.

malkorion
04-23-2014, 02:39 PM
Pretty much want everyone to have really slow collection growth so they spend more money. I wouldn't have any problem spending more money if they lowered the cost of seals, but the chance to draw something out of packs is horrible and not worth $30. I feel a box should be like $10-$14 dollars, not $30. I feel if they lowered cost to this much, they would even entice free to play people to drop money, and to me that would probably mean more in their pocket.

Others have already mentioned this. They are charging the same amount for their digital cards as others would charge for their physical cards. It's a bit too much, I think. 10-20 dollars, I'd spend, but not 70 euros for a chance at 5 boxes.

delthrin1
04-23-2014, 03:02 PM
Especially since we can't trade with one another.

Revalon
04-23-2014, 03:20 PM
The price aside, I have to say it's great that we get them for gold that early.

Come on, who would have guessed it would be less than two weeks (and only if by some hours)?
I read some guesses of some months, even after Jason said it would be 2-3 weeks.

malkorion
04-23-2014, 04:12 PM
It's fine. We'll get over this somehow. :P I still don't have play sets (4 copies) of the cards I need, and I haven't opened all the heroes yet. But... fine.

Goodkat203
04-23-2014, 05:14 PM
Well I have not had much of a problem with the new economic system yet, but 25k for these packs is too much. If they came with a wildcard, it would be fine, but they don't, so it's not. I was honestly not expecting these to sell for more than 20k at the top end. Now they cannot even say gold flows easier with the daily rewards (if you can complete them). This possible increase in gold income is completely negated by the inflated pack price. They need to drop price to 20k so you can get a pack with a level up.

TLDR: The price of these packs is too damn high!

Luhorox
04-23-2014, 05:17 PM
And on top of that there is not a single wild card inside :(

ArcaneAzmadi
04-25-2014, 02:13 PM
Man they are REALLY rubbing in how little they care about you if you're not spending money on seals now. What's next, restricting you to no more than 3 decks unless you spend seals to buy more deck slots?

delthrin1
04-25-2014, 02:18 PM
Man they are REALLY rubbing in how little they care about you if you're not spending money on seals now. What's next, restricting you to no more than 3 decks unless you spend seals to buy more deck slots?

Shh don't give them any ideas.

gabusan
05-02-2014, 01:48 PM
Especially since we can't trade with one another.

Like we can do in other games if we purchased our cards with money instead of getting them through ingame rewards.