PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Spider Bugged ??

xenacat
04-22-2014, 10:58 AM
Hi there. Looks like my version of the Crystal Spider Boss quest in The Lost City might be bugged. I have read a bunch of blogs and it says that the Spider Boss wont attack diagonally, and that he blinks around when moving ... My version starts with no cut scene, he moves (follows me) side to side so that I have no time to attack or heal. He also never blinks. Wondering if anyone else has had the same problem, or if anyone has a solution ?? Many thanks :-)

jamesd2245
04-22-2014, 11:24 AM
Got him around lv 24-25 on my group- If u have problems his dmg is all primordal- gear up some resist to that plus LOTS of buffs- he also doesnt move- just blinks spot to spot- move outta his LoS and heal up/buff up as needed GL

I had the blink glitch as well, but I just went back to an auto-save.

I didn't find the spider that hard after all--the trick is to move sideways, heal, get right up to it and then cast Purge. Then it was a simple case of just hit, hit, Purge, Heal anyone who needed it, repeat. The 200+ damage is a ranged attack only, I think.

xenacat
04-22-2014, 12:33 PM
Thanks ... The problem is that I cannot get close, as the Spider just moves side to side and keeps shooting full-on with his purple fire. He never sits and waits, nor does he ever blink move (as I have read on most blogs). Have tried the auto-save trick and sadly doesn't work. I am using M&M X on PC and it feels like a bug ??.