PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for Assassin's Creed Black Flag

xXCreepyB4byXx
04-22-2014, 06:18 AM
HI, I really like Black Flag, Had some questions/ suggestions.

1) Could there be an incentive to killing guards? a mini game or something? My favorite thing to do is run through a city and murder every guard I see, but there is no incentive other than looting, which is like a 3 sec timer per guard, so killing 10 guards will fill your ammo, take 30 sec or more to loot and yield only about 150 reales or so. In AC the original, there were at least trophies for sustaining combat for 3 min and killing a certain amount of guards.

2) Maybe instead of so much collecting everything (I have collected everything) you could make it so guards or enemies drop that loot if killed in the area the loot is assigned. It would seem less tedious and would help to solve problem #1.

3) The Mayan Blowgun makes little sense to me and it can't be customized as far as appearance. How about a Brass Spyglass Blowgun or a polished mohogany blowgun or something like that?

4) Make money looting from guards automatic. I have hundreds of thousands of reales so spending 3 seconds to loot 10-18 reales is not worth it at all.

Thanks alot, love your game and I understand some things will never change, just some ideas.

oliacr
04-22-2014, 09:54 AM
You are lazy aren't you? Instead of collecting those things you want to have them in 5minutes by killing guards. No.

Wolfmeister1010
04-22-2014, 12:33 PM
You are lazy aren't you? Instead of collecting those things you want to have them in 5minutes by killing guards. No.

That was unnecessarily rude..

jayjay275
04-22-2014, 02:01 PM
To be honest with you, I think they're finished on Black Flag now.

Fatal-Feit
04-22-2014, 09:26 PM
I wish looting had more emphasis in AC:IV, in general.

Locopells
04-23-2014, 12:11 AM
If you loot a courier, it refills everything...

xXCreepyB4byXx
04-24-2014, 12:03 PM

I said killing a guard in an assigned area should drop that loot. i.e. Instead of sailing to treasure chest after chest, the map could indicate I have remaining loot in Havana, I go there, kill guards, it drops Havana Loot. It would not necessarily save you any time at all, it would just be more entertaining.

There really is no need to be rude especially if your comment makes no sense in conjunction with my post. Please read more carefully and post something relevant.

I agree they are done with Black Flag, it would just be nice to ever have some support, some feedback or maybe just these guys paying attention for the next game. I got tired of complaining about the controls. They are terrible in AC, every game I have played. I spend at least 5% or more of my time in a city just trying to get the Assassin from climbing the wrong ladder/wall/rope/whatever. He never goes to the right place. I skipped the last few installments of creed, probably gonna skip the next few after the experience I got from Black Flag.

I don't care about filling the ammo, it's nearly constantly full, that's my point. If I have 30 bullets, I kill 10 guards, I will probably, based on my experience recieve about 150 reales, 12 bullets 2 smoke bombs and 4 blow darts (bersek or sleep). However, if I have max ammo already, then I get 150 reales and big fat waste of time. I have collected every treasure, every upgrade, looting 12 or 15R off a guard stopped being cost effective timewise a long time ago.

oliacr
04-24-2014, 01:41 PM
I said killing a guard in an assigned area should drop that loot. i.e. Instead of sailing to treasure chest after chest, the map could indicate I have remaining loot in Havana, I go there, kill guards, it drops Havana Loot. It would not necessarily save you any time at all, it would just be more entertaining.

I should have read that more carefully so I apologize for that comment!