PDA

View Full Version : Large created Object crash the Game when open the Favorite in XBOX 360

MichaSDL589002
04-22-2014, 03:47 AM
i don't know i post it in Support or Level Editor.

I have built a Counter with 2 Number Object and with many Events and saved in my Favorite as "Counter". If i open the Favorite the Game crash:(
I have a large Counter in Trials Evolution and the Game not Crash. I moved the Save Game "Counter" from hard disk to the Memory Unit.
Please fix this problem. You can not built large Objects in Trials Fusion :( And yesterday crosshair missing in Editor. ANd when i change the variant from Building the Game crash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuAz-L4l-ko

Game Crash by change the Wall variant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMzBID0u1KE

empecee
04-22-2014, 04:40 PM
im getting crashes and ive hardly been in the editor .

S-Wallis
04-23-2014, 06:30 PM
This game is quite buggy on the Xbox 360. I've had the game crash on me at random a ton of times in the editor! And I have a repeatable crash - every single time I change the roof of a seed building, it freeze my Xbox 360.

I've also had crashes when starting single player tracks, and when completing a challenge that requires you to complete a track with the bmx. As soon as I crossed the finish line my Xbox froze, and I didn't get the challenge. I tried again and it worked fine.

I'm really hoping that there will be a fix in first patch.

Dabbla
05-01-2014, 12:57 PM
I am also having the problem of favorites crashing, is there any way to delete them (xb1) ?
(brief description of the favorite object that is crashing) 2 super cross grass ramps glued, invisible, LAYER 2,no contact sound response) I think that’s it.

Using the large building as you have in your video is also causing a crash. I don't think it matters on the size just using the building will cause a crash .

iUserProfile
05-03-2014, 01:44 AM
Usualy you can delete Favorites without starting up Trials via the system you are running. On Pc it's in the games folder. Back on the 360 (Evo) the favorites were save files you could delete from memory or hard disc via the system tab in the menu. I don't know microsofts policy on the XBone but I would expect that there is the possibility to access, delete and or copy files somehow.

It's good advise at the moment to leave the objects you want to save as favorite in the level and save the level before you save to favorites. Even if you fail to save it to favorites it could be possible that it will work after reload and/or ungrouping and regrouping then reloading the track. All Objects should be in the same layer too. If they are not then adjust it, save the track, reload the track and only then you should try to save to favorites.

Theese are at least my findings and general behaviours with this problem.

CursedLaw
07-16-2014, 09:59 PM
This also happens on ps4, not when I choose the item, it happens when I hover over it, 2 of my favorite items crash the game, not very happy about this bug because I cant just delete them, I have to be careful not no hover over them, this never happened with evolution, hell I hardly ever encounted a bug in that game, fusion though has so many bugs