PDA

View Full Version : 1.2 patch problems

XyZspineZyX
10-05-2003, 01:38 PM
I just started to play il sturmovik again, this time with the patches. I downloaded and installed the 1.1 first and then the 1.2. The problem is, i cant use ESC anymore, so the only options to quit a game is ctrl atl del.Another very annoying thing is the mouse cursor, i cant get rid of it.When i am flying i still see the white cursor.
Anyone knows how to solve this?

Thx Zack

XyZspineZyX
10-05-2003, 01:38 PM
I just started to play il sturmovik again, this time with the patches. I downloaded and installed the 1.1 first and then the 1.2. The problem is, i cant use ESC anymore, so the only options to quit a game is ctrl atl del.Another very annoying thing is the mouse cursor, i cant get rid of it.When i am flying i still see the white cursor.
Anyone knows how to solve this?

Thx Zack

XyZspineZyX
10-05-2003, 01:58 PM
Unzip the ugrades again in the correct order. In the conf, make sure the following lines are there.

[HotKey gui]
Escape=activate

If this doesn't solve the mouse issue, then uninstall/reinstall.

Install over the box version in the following order:

1.) il2upgrade_1.1a.exe (75 MB)

2.) il2upgrade_1.2.exe (28.4 MB)

If - and ONLY if - you want to modify voice files

3.) il2upgrade_1.2ov.exe - (38.1Mb)

XyZspineZyX
10-05-2003, 02:00 PM
ESC no work and a mouse in the cockpit. Well, after installing FB again after a very spectacular PS blow up (I lost hard drive with my 1.1b Patch /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif ), I had the same problems. So I uninstalled and installed *again* and no problem. Now I just cant' get the mouse gunnery to work yet its all in my Control file. Weird. Like everytime you install FB it comes out different. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif But that is part of the fun. Maybe its all that ~slow~ Sun Java crap they used, why they want that in a flight sim for? Creepy.

XyZspineZyX
10-05-2003, 02:09 PM
- Now I just cant' get the mouse gunnery to work yet
- its all in my Control file. Weird. Like everytime
- you install FB it comes out different. <
-
try checking your gunner auto pilot manual/auto settings same happened to me

XyZspineZyX
10-05-2003, 02:43 PM
After the 3rd try it finally worked!!! I have no idea what i did wrong the previous times (you cant make that many mistakes by simple click unzip now).
Thx againhttp://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

XyZspineZyX
10-05-2003, 07:04 PM
nm

Message Edited on 10/05/0306:06PM by Glassess