PDA

View Full Version : (XBOX1) Game UNPLAYABLE! Freezing from everything! THIS IS A BROKEN GAME!!!!!

jarrardscott
04-21-2014, 12:32 AM
So incredibly frustrating that this could have got through to release without being picked up!

I have a digital downloaded version of the game on xbox one.

I downloaded the game overnight the other day, went to play it in the morning, first track was fine.
Second track it would stutter and freeze shortly at hte first anouncement then at the next checkpoint without fail, it would freeze and not continue.
I couldnt get past the second level.

after retrying 10 times i tried the next level, got to the end of it then it froze again.

I thought as i hadnt seen any bug reports it was perhaps a faulty install, So i uninstalled the game and installed it again overnight.

This morning i've gone to play it and it wont get any further than the loading screen for a track.
for ANY TRACK.

stuck on the loading screen. It will either
- Freeze on the loading screen, the loading symbol will stop moving and i'll have to restart the game
or
- sit on the loading screen without progressing (waited 10 minutes).

i've tested this multiple times.

PLEASE FIX THE GAME, I cant play it AT ALL!!!!!!!!!

Barrybarfly
04-21-2014, 10:14 AM
That certainly doesnt sound as if it is working correctly at all. I am sorry about this, unfortunately I really dont have a solution for you that you havent tried. All I can really suggest is clearing your cache and uninstalling the game completely. Then redownload it and make sure it downloads the day one patch again and give it another try. If that still doesnt work, then all I can suggest is that you submit a ticket to support in the hopes that they can help you. Here's the link for that. https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/