PDA

View Full Version : AC 4 uplay account question

Dangerdan09
04-20-2014, 08:57 PM
So If you go to uplay, then you can see how many hours you have spent on a game. But if I deleted my previous save and replaced it with a new save, will the uplay "hours played" show me the total time I have spent on the game, the time spent in both saves or just the save that I still have?
Also, how long does it take to complete about 90 % of ac4 with the main story?

KmarkoPL
04-20-2014, 09:40 PM
Really ?!
You just got banned ! And again you created another account and asking same question ! You must really love to get banned .

Dangerdan09
04-21-2014, 10:19 AM
Really ?!
You just got banned ! And again you created another account and asking same question ! You must really love to get banned .
Ha ha oh my god....please tell me how is that the same question!!!!! I'm done asking about the "save lost" problem I'm asking about smth entirely different!! Please read it again and answer!!

luciusnetheril
04-21-2014, 12:50 PM
Kmarko, just ignore the troll and just report him when he starts spamming his crap all over again.

Mr_Shade
04-21-2014, 12:54 PM
Ha ha oh my god....please tell me how is that the same question!!!!! I'm done asking about the "save lost" problem I'm asking about smth entirely different!! Please read it again and answer!!

How about no.

Your other accounts have been banned - you asked to be unbanned, which we refused to do - telling you that bypassing the ban is an instant ban for all accounts - and you make another one?

You REALLY don't deserve to have any questions answered for both ban evasion and ignoring a member of staff..

Enjoy the ban.