PDA

View Full Version : ac ii button problems

byte_x
04-18-2014, 04:01 PM
i have just bought ac 2, but instead of saying the direct button i should press, its showing me weird symbols, like a head symbol instead of press e and stuff. its quite frustrating, since i have to try all the buttons to get whats going on. where can i turn it off? thanks.

guidomista
04-18-2014, 04:46 PM
i have just bought ac 2, but instead of saying the direct button i should press, its showing me weird symbols, like a head symbol instead of press e and stuff. its quite frustrating, since i have to try all the buttons to get whats going on. where can i turn it off? thanks.

Hi.
I don't know how to change them, I played all AC on pc with a ps2 controller adapter...
Usually I see the keyboard button names (ENTER, SPACEBAR) or at most Xbox controler buttons (A,B,X,Y)...
I end up getting used.
Anyway, i loved buttons in ac2. They are not weird. They are related with the part of Ezio's body is using:
4 main buttons are
Head button (PSX:triangle.Xbox:Y)
Left hand (armed) button (PSX:square.Xbox:X)
Right hand (unarmed) button (PSX:circle.Xbox:B)
Legs (PSX:X.Xbox:A)
In console controller buttons position is right placed (head is the higher, legs the lower, etc..).
I don't have idea how does it work on pc keyboard, but I'm sure you too willI end up getting used.

Bye