PDA

View Full Version : Freedom Cry, worth it?

DJ17thMay
04-18-2014, 10:00 AM
I've only started on Assassin's Creed Black Flag some days ago but I wonder does Freedom Cry take place in a big world to free roam in with your ship?

YazX_
04-18-2014, 10:23 AM
yes but dont expect it to be as big as the main game, its a decent DLC though.

byte_x
04-18-2014, 03:54 PM
i was actually dissapointed with the size of World in freedom cry, theres only one city, which is like %33 percent as big as the cities in black flag. there are few plantations like warhouse islands, but nothing else. there are some forts that seem full of adventures, but you will get even more dissapointed when you learn you cant get past the entrance, so they are like little islands in black flag where there is only a treasure or fragment. the hideout is pretty awesome tho. but dont expect a big World, for it is small.

AherasSTRG
04-18-2014, 10:02 PM
Definitely worth it.

SixKeys
04-18-2014, 11:26 PM
I'd say it's worth it. It's basivally a condensed version of the main game as far as activities go (some plantations, small-scale free-roaming, one diving missions and some hunting/fishing). Ship-boarding is still there so you can just sail around plundering ships if that's your thing. The map is small, but the story has enough in it to keep you entertained for a few hours.

Locopells
04-19-2014, 09:32 AM
Oh yeah, worth it, basically Black Flag in miniature, but that's all good.

TR.Misterscruff
04-19-2014, 10:34 AM
For me a decent add on but to short, maybe I was expecting too much after playing BF all the way through.