PDA

View Full Version : Will medals be reset or just leaderboards?

HelixxVR-Eden
04-18-2014, 09:12 AM
Will medals gained in offline play be reset when the beta is finished and it goes to final release?

I heard that the leaderboards will be (understandably) reset, but I'm curious if I'll have to unlock everything again.

xXRajadoXx
04-18-2014, 09:39 AM
It will be so, or at least that he said,

TeriXeri
04-18-2014, 11:44 AM
I think you pretty much redownload a new instance of the full game instead of just updating the beta with the same profile, would make the most sense for people who have beta codes but no full version purchase. So you start over with nothing.

HelixxVR-Eden
04-18-2014, 02:23 PM
I think you pretty much redownload a new instance of the full game instead of just updating the beta with the same profile, would make the most sense for people who have beta codes but no full version purchase. So you start over with nothing.

How are people getting beta codes without purchase? I'd only heard of being able to get in by pre-purchasing.

mtomato_
04-18-2014, 03:04 PM
How are people getting beta codes without purchase? I'd only heard of being able to get in by pre-purchasing.
By winning them on some small contest or raffle. They have been distributed at many places: Twitch streams, PAX, Twitter, gaming sites...
Those are the only ones I can mention by digging through my memory or by googling a bit.