PDA

View Full Version : Glitched Scores

iStriide
04-18-2014, 03:44 AM
As of right now the only score I know of that is glitched is aBz xMaGiiK. He's 6k behind me and all my times are basically top 5, and a lot of his times at the moment are above 20's in ranking.

TheBlazeJp
04-18-2014, 03:57 AM
Magiik is a cool guys,
But yes his score is glitched

purpleoozi
04-18-2014, 07:23 AM
Shut up Striide.

NOR-Storelumo
04-18-2014, 07:54 AM
Got a question about scores. Is it just the leaderboard position, or do they take medals or other stuff into account as well?

B8ZZ
04-18-2014, 08:17 AM
Got a question about scores. Is it just the leaderboard position, or do they take medals or other stuff into account as well?

Leaderboard position.

RetiredRonin
04-18-2014, 04:14 PM
We were having intermittent server connectivity issues yesterday. Times achieved while offline do not count towards leaderboard ranking, it is possible for someone to have all platinums, but the leaderboards only see the gold medals that were achieved while online.

If the scores are all visible on the leaderboards then they should be counting for rank. If there are any more details that I can share with the team it would be most appreciated.

TheBlazeJp
04-19-2014, 03:21 AM
We were having intermittent server connectivity issues yesterday. Times achieved while offline do not count towards leaderboard ranking, it is possible for someone to have all platinums, but the leaderboards only see the gold medals that were achieved while online.

If the scores are all visible on the leaderboards then they should be counting for rank. If there are any more details that I can share with the team it would be most appreciated.

But when the servers came back up the person at #1 on xbox one jumped 80,000 points.
He is currently 80,000 infront of 2nd and 100,000 infront of 3rd (me)

His times arent as good as mine or strides (2nd) overall

His score is 100% glitched

Venomz said the 360 has the same problem too, that someone is infront of venomz,
and I can 100% assure anyone nobody should be infront of venomz on 360 at this time.

Leaderboards are broken,
The #1 places on both xbox platforms are glitched,
Who knows how many more are affected

iStriide
04-19-2014, 03:24 AM
But when the servers came back up the person at #1 on xbox one jumped 80,000 points.
He is currently 80,000 infront of 2nd and 100,000 infront of 3rd (me)

His times arent as good as mine or strides (2nd) overall

His score is 100% glitched

Venomz said the 360 has the same problem too, that someone is infront of venomz,
and I can 100% assure anyone nobody should be infront of venomz on 360 at this time.

Leaderboards are broken,
The #1 places on both xbox platforms are glitched,
Who knows how many more are affected

Going by the amount of time that I was glitched #1 on Trials Evo, it will be a good while till glitched scores get fixed. I think Ginodergun was glitched for a couple of weeks as well near the start of Evolutions life span. Not to sure on that.

Depictable
04-19-2014, 03:28 AM
i completely agree when i checked the leaderboard to see if anything was going down in the top 10 and then i saw venoms at no.2 and i had no idea why because its either him or classyfication at the top of the track leaderboards and this kid is unheard of.

Barrybarfly
04-19-2014, 11:59 AM
Going by the amount of time that I was glitched #1 on Trials Evo, it will be a good while till glitched scores get fixed. I think Ginodergun was glitched for a couple of weeks as well near the start of Evolutions life span. Not to sure on that.

There is a difference now though. The servers are now Ubisoft servers meaning there is (hopefully) a greater amount of control over them and the Ubi tech teams, I assume, have access to them whenever they want. Meaning that a confirmed issue could be corrected/fixec/patched/etc in a better timeframe. However, this is just my own opinion, I dont actually have information on this from RL or Ubi. But it seems to make sense to me that the company who publishes the game can access their own servers the game runs on to change things as and when they see fit without having to go through someone else such as MS.