PDA

View Full Version : *** creed ii horrible controls!

ACIIstinks
04-17-2014, 06:13 PM
I bought Assbuttocks Creed II recently. I just took out the CD and cut it up with scissors and threw it a way so I would not be tempted to EVER try and play it again. I got stuck in that stupid race with his brother IN THE FREAKING BEGINNING! I could not figure it our so after 40 attempts I went online and saw the best path. Even knowing this, the controls were so HORRIBLE and responded SO BADLY, I stopped trying after a dozen tries and took the cd to the scissors. ADIOS!

SO! I will NEVER even think about purchasing ANY UBISOFT game EVER. They made a garbage product and they do not deserve another single dime of my money. Just so you know, in case anyone actually reads this, I have purchased and played successfully about 250 games since 1978 when I first played ZORK on an Apple II.

The only saving grace is that I only paid 9 bucks for that garbage game. XBOX 360 if you are keeping count.

roostersrule2
04-17-2014, 06:15 PM
It was for the best anyway, AC2 has bad character models.

Assassin_M
04-17-2014, 06:15 PM
HAHAHAHA, AC II stinks yes..what an epic name.

Wolfmeister1010
04-17-2014, 06:18 PM
I'm dying.

ACIIstinks
04-17-2014, 06:20 PM
Thanks for replying! :)

roostersrule2
04-17-2014, 06:21 PM
Just cut up my Assbuttocks Creed II copy as well man, the only problem is there are 10 or so million uncut copies.

adventurewomen
04-17-2014, 06:24 PM
Maybe you should have tried other AC games before giving up with AC2. :rolleyes:

jayjay275
04-17-2014, 06:24 PM
Yeah, I'm sure the game is terrible because you can't complete an easy race.

roostersrule2
04-17-2014, 06:26 PM
Yeah, I'm sure the game is terrible because you can't complete an easy race.Literally took me 30 times to do that race the first time, then I realised you could just climb the church. Hardest mission in AC history.

Game should've been cut years ago, cut out of the history books like the Pazzi.

ze_topazio
04-17-2014, 06:58 PM
If you can't complete such easy task you probably should give up gaming.

Bastiaen
04-17-2014, 07:51 PM
If you can't complete such easy task you probably should give up gaming.

^THIS^ AC2 may be one of my least favorite AC games, but it's still a masterpiece.

marvelfannumber
04-17-2014, 08:02 PM
*Sniff, sniff* What's that I smell? Oh another troll topic? Keep calm and carry on.

Shahkulu101
04-17-2014, 08:38 PM
Was going to make an M joke - asking "M is that you?", but M already acknowledged the fact that he and the OP have mutual tastes.

Hope your happy, M. Also Assbuttocks Creed had me out of breath. 'Tis the new wonder the testicle.

Hans684
04-17-2014, 09:17 PM
I would rather say the controls are slow and clunky. And AC2 was my favorite game, ragarding the race. It's easy, you need practice.

LoyalACFan
04-17-2014, 09:25 PM
RT+A+forward. It ain't that hard.

IWGCJoeCool
04-18-2014, 12:53 AM
i'll admit that some of the chase/pursuit sequences have been my least favorite part of the whole series, but the one early on in ACII is a tutorial, and just look at it, as it lays the foundation for all to follow. the game points you in the right direction at all times, and a familiar player will pickup on the entry point to a successful freerun or climb.

plus, if you watch the brother, he is showing you the route. i dunno man.

many complain about clunky controls across the whole series, yet, if it fails i usually blame myself for sloppy play or a mistimed turn or jump. case in point, the courier in ACIV, where he turns and starts running as soon as he "spots you"...he quickly goes the vertical route, and if i screw up, i'll usually just stop and catch the next one. i figure if i have the LS pegged, it will mess up, and i dont think that it tells you to do that anywhere in the game(s) to do it that way. yeh, it's tough with a whole inch of stick travel, but a sensitive touch on it does wonders.

D4rkAssass1n123
04-18-2014, 12:59 PM
lol you gotta be pretty bad to not win that race...

Bastiaen
04-18-2014, 03:17 PM
i'll admit that some of the chase/pursuit sequences have been my least favorite part of the whole series, but the one early on in ACII is a tutorial, and just look at it, as it lays the foundation for all to follow. the game points you in the right direction at all times, and a familiar player will pickup on the entry point to a successful freerun or climb.

plus, if you watch the brother, he is showing you the route. i dunno man.

many complain about clunky controls across the whole series, yet, if it fails i usually blame myself for sloppy play or a mistimed turn or jump. case in point, the courier in ACIV, where he turns and starts running as soon as he "spots you"...he quickly goes the vertical route, and if i screw up, i'll usually just stop and catch the next one. i figure if i have the LS pegged, it will mess up, and i dont think that it tells you to do that anywhere in the game(s) to do it that way. yeh, it's tough with a whole inch of stick travel, but a sensitive touch on it does wonders.

I find the chase sequences to be the point where skill lies in AC games. I recently got my wife to start playing AC4 with me. It's been a while since she's played an AC game, since (ACB, she thought ACR and AC3 were too complicated). She was having some trouble getting Edward to go where she wanted and was mad that I made it look so smooth. I realised that that was where the real skill came into play: knowing how your character moves and being able to plan an efficient route accordingly. Just keep practicing.

byte_x
04-18-2014, 03:58 PM
you simply suck if you cant compelete the race in first try, i compeleted it like my first try even though i didnt play any ac games in 3 months. you just go and climb to the church without messing with other buildings, you get to top when your brother isnt halfway there. its quite easy, you just need to be able to play ac games.

frodrigues55
04-18-2014, 04:27 PM
OMG, this thread

You did right by quitting the games altogether. If you can't handle AC2's awesomeness, you probably won't like anything else the series has to offer :cool:

Just a heads up, I don't think the game's controls are the problem; which is fine, not everyone is patient or skilled enough.

It's probably best you start off with something easier, there's a bunch of options out there -

http://images.amazon.com/images/G/01/toys/detail-page/barbie-closet.jpg

LatinaC09
04-18-2014, 06:20 PM
Lol AC2 was hard??? Good lord OP maybe stick to shooters or something.

ze_topazio
04-18-2014, 06:52 PM
Shooters are harder than AC.

Shahkulu101
04-18-2014, 07:08 PM
It's a complete breeze once you learn the control scheme but for me it took a while, I got stuck here too. However, I acknowledged it was entirely my own fault.

jayjay275
04-18-2014, 07:08 PM
This thread is like saying ACB sucks because Machiavelli walks too fast.

Jexx21
04-18-2014, 07:09 PM
OMG, this thread

You did right by quitting the games altogether. If you can't handle AC2's awesomeness, you probably won't like anything else the series has to offer :cool:

Just a heads up, I don't think the game's controls are the problem; which is fine, not everyone is patient or skilled enough.

It's probably best you start off with something easier, there's a bunch of options out there -

http://images.amazon.com/images/G/01/toys/detail-page/barbie-closet.jpg

don't be a ******bag

frodrigues55
04-18-2014, 07:19 PM
don't be a ******bag

Jesus, that was a bit harsh. You don't have to feel his pain nor tell me what to do, I was just playing :nonchalance:

Wolfmeister1010
04-18-2014, 07:41 PM
don't be a ******bag

The OP of this thread is a ******bag. Not only is he 5 years late on the issue, but he acts like a whiny, incompetent jerk who blames his lack of basic video game skills on Ubi as a company. and is more than likely an internet troll and should not be taken seriously to any degree.

Normally I would be hesitant in posting this but I am so sure that the OP is joking that I do not care lol.

Kirokill
04-18-2014, 07:44 PM
His name and the first sentence marks to not take it seriously.

Sushiglutton
04-18-2014, 07:45 PM
AC2 is the most hardcore game since 1978 confirmed.

Wolfmeister1010
04-18-2014, 07:47 PM
AC2 is the most hardcore game since 1978 confirmed.

No the most hardcore and skill challenging game in history is Big Riggs by FAR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF1o4OLeo8s

Sushiglutton
04-18-2014, 07:52 PM
No the most hardcore and skill challenging game in history is Big Riggs by FAR

Haha very true, most weren't even able to buy it ;). Have you watched Gamespot's review?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR3a0gixfwI

Wolfmeister1010
04-18-2014, 07:57 PM
haha very true, most weren't even able to buy it ;). Have you watched gamespot's review?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr3a0gixfwi

lol

GunnerGalactico
04-18-2014, 09:20 PM
I got stuck in that stupid race with his brother IN THE FREAKING BEGINNING! I could not figure it our so after 40 attempts I went online and saw the best path. Even knowing this, the controls were so HORRIBLE and responded SO BADLY, I stopped trying after a dozen tries and took the cd to the scissors. ADIOS!

I managed to win the race after my third try. Most of the people who responded to this thread never gave up, they kept on trying and they succeeded. :)

Don't blame the game... just admit that you're a RAGE QUITTER.