PDA

View Full Version : Daily Quests - Feedback

Aza404
04-17-2014, 09:29 AM
Dear Champions,

Due to the great number of complaints about the daily quests system currently in the game, I wanted to reassure you that the feedback you have given us on this topic has been passed on to the devs.
More information about possible changes will be given as soon as we get it.

Best,
Aza

npavcec
04-17-2014, 01:20 PM
Due to the great number of complaints about..

Complaints? If you acknowledge them at the professional capacity they are just a regular "user feedback" to the company. You don't get to call them "complaints". Be a professional, please. ;)

And yes, thanks! Good things are happening.. not everything is grim. :)

MastaBlastaX
04-17-2014, 01:41 PM
Due to the great number of feedbacks? Just like:

Brought to you by Samuel Jobin, Producer, Duel of Champions

I have personally been reading your feedback and suggestions on the official forums, Reddit, Steam, and anywhere else that you might have been posting. I assure you that we’ve taken this feedback to heart and now we’re ready to take the game’s economy to the next level. I know this is a sensitive subject, so let’s break the ice right away: we’ve altered the economy of Duel of Champions to shape it as we think it should be: the deepest F2P card game around.

gabusan
04-17-2014, 05:00 PM
For the love of God, just stop asking us to win a swiss tournament to complete a "daily quest". Winning a swiss tournament is something that happens so very rarely, there is nothing "daily" about it.

Revalon
04-17-2014, 05:18 PM
For the love of God, just stop asking us to win a swiss tournament to complete a "daily quest". Winning a swiss tournament is something that happens so very rarely, there is nothing "daily" about it.

Fun fact: until now, I won more Swisses than I won matches with Haven.
And I didn't win many swisses.

Still, it's something doable for anyone who is playing for a while.

thanasis
04-17-2014, 06:44 PM
It all depends on whether you really want this game to be F2P or not. Also for whom it will be F2P, just for players who have been playing for some months already or for new players as well?
If you want it to be F2P for all you have to find solutions to 2 major problems.
First, what will happen to a new player when he manages to reach the rank where he is able to have quests for WC, and thus have to use his incomplete deck against players that have complete decks, and multiple of them. Until now a new player could stay at the lower levels until he could build a strong deck. Now you are forcing him to climb to the top as fast as possible because staying at the lower ranks won't do him any good, because YOU CAN NOT BUILD A STRONG DECK BY BUYING RANDOM PACKS. You have to be able to buy specific cards and you can do this only with WC.
What will happen now is that this player will be stomped on by the other players at that rank, he won't be able to complete any quests, or win any duels for that matter, and it will be a totally negative experience for him. You have to give the ability to earn WC to players at lower ranks too, even at a lower pace, or at least change the achievement for reaching Champion rank to give a number of WC, instead of the lousy 50k gold, enough for a new player to build 1-2 strong decks to be able to compete at that level, eg. 100-200 WC.
Second, the purpose of quests should not be to widen the gap between the top players and the rest. It should be to entice the players to play more, try different aspects of the game and reward them with in-game goods for that effort. While giving incentives to the players to try new things, is something good, basing their whole progress in the game on the results they have in situations where they are at a clear disadvantage, is not. Believe me, having to win a duel with a clearly inferior deck is not fun and it doesn't do any favor to the game either. The purpose of the quests should not be to force the players to spend almost all of their play-time playing with decks they don't enjoy. Neither should it be to give out as few rewards as possible. It should be to make people play more, while enjoying themselves, and at the same time provide some variety to the game.
And of course, it's obvious, people should not get stuck for ever with a quest if they can't complete it.

VeitGearmaker
04-17-2014, 10:03 PM
that the system is bad this way is not hard to see, i present my solutions

Option A:
Completely rework the challenges to be more solveable for everyone and add wildcards for every tier
some examples could be OR-Logic^^ "win 5 games with haven OR play 10 games with inferno", "win a swiss once OR win 5 jackpot games"

Option B: (much easier, propably a good first-aid-solution and maybe a good add-on to option A)
Let us skip a quest.
once every day you can press the "reroll" button and all unfinished quests get replaced with new ones (and don't delete hidden quests from yesterday please)

gabusan
04-17-2014, 10:41 PM
Fun fact: until now, I won more Swisses than I won matches with Haven.
And I didn't win many swisses.

Still, it's something doable for anyone who is playing for a while.

There is a key difference between "winning swiss" goal and the "win 5 matches with a faction" when you dont have good cards for said faction.

As time goes by and you get more cards, you will eventually be able to complete the "win 5 matches" with ease. So it is something you can look forward to: "as soon as I get the cards I need, I will be able to complete these quests that demand me to win 5 times with Haven easly".

But the "win a swiss" is always hard, no matter how much cards you get in the future. Once you have a strong deck, your chances to win a swiss are just as slim as if you had a strong deck for every faction. There is no "things will get better in the future" for you, it will always be a damn hard thing for you, regardless of how many cards do you collect.

To win a swiss, you need a deck with every card you could possibly need for that particular deck. You need to have a decent initial hand. You need not to be matched against a deck your own deck is weak against. And you need to be matched against an opponent that plays worse than you. These are a lot of "if" that need to happen THREE TIMES IN A ROW. Fail 1 game of these 3 for any circumstance and the swiss is lost.

While you are trying to win a swiss, you actually can advance in the "win 5 games with x faction". But in the "win a swiss" quest, the number of available tries are reduced each time you fail. In the "win 5 games with x faction" you can try as often as you want, without penalty. You dont lose a limited resource when you lose a match, as it happens with the tournament tickets, and if you are worried about demotion, you can play a few games with your strong deck to bring up your ranking again.

If the quest for winning with a faction asked to win these matches in a row, then it would be outrageous indeed, as expecting you to win a swiss in a daily quest is.

However, please note I agree that quests should be dismissable. If you can complete the "win 5 times with haven" easly, then good for you, you get rewards that day. If you cannot complete it, the fact you are losing the reward for that day should be enough, no need to have the quest stick around to make the player miserable.

ArtificialEvil
04-17-2014, 11:09 PM
Imho the best solution is to reset quests every 24 hours, so if someone is not able to fulfill them one day, than tomorrow can try the other ones, and by doing so, quests won't lose their character and it would be fair for all. The system you have created, is not bad at all, but still not perfect and need improvement, I think it make all of us stuck (more or less), for instance I found it really boring to make gold quests every day, and never got something for tickets. So what? I'm making q. for wcs only; its 1/3 q. I could fulfill everyday, but I'm sick of doing the same, and you did not give me nor any of your players chance to get any new q. with undone the previous one. And it seems to be next not smart move. I really respect Ubi as entirety I think you are doing great work guys, but if you won't care of that what are you giving to your players, be sure that we won't stay with DoC for too long, and what a shame, i kindly say that its very nice production and I can still find time after whole day to run DoC and have fun with it.

TseiCo
04-18-2014, 02:17 AM

The one 'daily' that I haven't been able to achieve... And I doubt I will in the near future.

Serpicuz
04-18-2014, 08:53 AM
Just a quest for day, with one alternative(OR-logic: VeitGearmaker's advice).

and c'mon....

c'mon.............................

at least a pack of new expansion every 3 quests, so we can continue to think DoC is a FtP.

And I don't understand the Economic Changes.

No more free seals
Increase price for box and packs
Same €€ for buy selas(I was expecting at least a reduction in the cost of the seals).

but really all these negative things towards the customers will bring an increase in your revenue?

Jarema03
04-18-2014, 10:30 AM
Imho the best solution is to reset quests every 24 hours, so if someone is not able to fulfill them one day, than tomorrow can try the other ones, and by doing so, quests won't lose their character and it would be fair for all.

Just please, please, dont do it. I like quests being hard for me, and for lot of them it takes me more than one day to complete (win a swiss, for example, took me 3 days; play 20 spells of certain type - 2 days). If they dissapear after one day, I would feel cheated. Just give us option to cancel quest and everything will be fine imho.

Goodkat203
04-18-2014, 02:43 PM
Adding my input.

I am able to complete all the daily quests. I have many good cards and can build good decks. I happen to like the win a Swiss mission as it gives 4 tickets. This reward in addition to the super pack with WC makes for a nice incentive, so I don't want this mission to go away.

That said, I can see how this would be frustrating for players without good decks. I feel like making them renew every 24 hours (complete or not) would be bad because some people like the ability to take a couple days to finish a quest. I think the best solution is to allow one of the three daily quests to be canceled every 24 hours.

twardy_
04-18-2014, 11:44 PM
The one 'daily' that I haven't been able to achieve... And I doubt I will in the near future.

i got this quest last sunday, until now it took 12 tickets

result? twice 2nd place, twice bs2 pack + ticket, daily still incomplete :/
not to mention how much time wasted between swiss matches...

malkorion
04-19-2014, 06:27 AM
http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q771/codename47deni/Challenge_zps2abaaa26.jpg

Challenge accepted! :D

Blitz556
04-19-2014, 12:40 PM
^That's like a dream daily quest line up for experienced players... tbh I would say even any mediocre player should be really happy with these quests. Arguably the daily quests are what that's still keeping this game FTP in earnest.

But there is still no denying the fact that winning a swiss can be painfully difficult until players reach a certain level, thus it's nothing but misery for a lot of people. Tbh in the near future this win a swiss quest (that you can't get rid off) is probably gonna be viewed as another mistake by the dev team that scared/annoyed away a bunch of players. Another example of an excellent and generous initiative going wrong due to certain lacking and bad decisions. Hope they enable us to cancel quests soon and don't do something that might piss people off for certain reasons, e.g. like making quests expire after 24 hours (no offense but who could think of that idea?!) or getting rid of challenging, high reward quests like win a swiss (not gonna lie, I would take it over win 5 with Haven any day).

Syhd.
04-19-2014, 04:29 PM
Ubi not think if the player have only one deck how you play the other factions daily quest?? and if my deck isn't complete how i win a swiss tournament?? i think this a bad joke...

npavcec
04-19-2014, 07:27 PM
and if my deck isn't complete how i win a swiss tournament?? i think this a bad joke...

OMG, people, be creative. Make a custom Swiss tournament (no tickets even needed) and ask 7 friends to have some swiss practice. Ask them nicely if they can let you take the No1 place for DailyQuest. Next time someone else asks you for help - you help him. Make friends. Friends help each other.

rcorpCZ
04-19-2014, 07:37 PM
And if you don't have any friends...get 7 more computers and run that tournament just by yourself!

Revalon
04-20-2014, 12:17 AM
And if you don't have any friends...get 7 more computers and run that tournament just by yourself!

I'm pretty sure that it will be easy to find 7 others on the forums who have the win a swiss quest and can't do it in a regular swiss ;)

thanasis
04-20-2014, 07:19 AM
OMG, people, be creative. Make a custom Swiss tournament (no tickets even needed) and ask 7 friends to have some swiss practice. Ask them nicely if they can let you take the No1 place for DailyQuest. Next time someone else asks you for help - you help him. Make friends. Friends help each other.

My guess is, in the next patch custom tournaments will be excluded for the completion of this quest.

twardy_
04-20-2014, 03:17 PM
if some1 needs ppl for this quest, just add me, i have this stupid quest for a week now >.<

Wikist
04-20-2014, 03:34 PM
Do commons only swisses, more chances.

Dagnir_Smauga
04-20-2014, 06:12 PM

This not work. I check this.

Woodder
04-21-2014, 03:09 AM
(English message will follow, posting in French first as a sign of total respect and admiration of my compatriotes from Quebec city. Just scroll to the next paragraph for english message)

Voici Mon idée pour rendre tous les joueurs foux de joie pour la nouvelle expansion. Personnellement j'adore le travail que vous avez fait à Québec, mais le sysème de quête est biaisé du fait que les quêtes ne sont pas réinitialisées à chaque jour. En tant que développeur logiciel moi-même (mais pas dans l'industrie du jeux vidéo) je comprends complètement la décision de permettre aux joueurs de prendre plus qu'un jour pour compléter une quête. Ceci aurait dû être apprécié par la communauté mais au contraire cela a créé une vague de plaintes parce que certaines quêtes sont trop difficiles pour les nouveaux joueurs et cela les décourage avec raison. Plusieurs joueurs ont suggéré de simplement avoir la possibilité d'annuler une nouvelle quête afin qu'elle soit renouvellée le lendemain. Ceci est une bonne suggestion mais j'ai une suggestion qui rendra tout le monde encore plus enthousiaste. J'ai joué pendant plusieures années a World of Warcraft, le premier jeu qui a mis en place les "quêtes journalières". Et dans ce jeux il est possible de choisir les quêtes à réaliser à chaque jour. Alors pourquoi pas ne faire la même chose. Laissez à la communauté choisir 3 quêtes à chaque jour parmis un choix de X quêtes. Donnez aux joueurs un choix de 3 quêtes parmis 10 quêtes, et au MAXIMUM une seule quête permettant d'avoir des "Wildcards" (pour éviter d'avoir un débalancement économique). Donc un joueur qui ne serait pas satisfait du choix de quête ce jour là pourrait simplement ne pas choisir aucune quête et attendre le lendemain pour un autre choix de 3 quêtes parmis un autre 10 quêtes. Voilà je crois que cette idée rendra les gens heureux et restera tout de même juste au niveau économique.

Start of English message here

Here is my idea in order to make the whole community extremely happy about the new expansion. Personally I truely love the work you did in Quebec city, but the daily quest system is not appreciated since quest are not re-innitialized every day. As a software developper myself (not in the gaming industry though) I do understand completely the decision to let players take many days to complete a quest. This should have been greatly welcomed by the commnity but instead it created a huge tsunami of complaints since some of these quests are too difficult for new players and it demoralize them rightfully. There was a suggestion to simply let players cancel a quest. This is a decent and easy suggestion, but I believe I have a better one that will not only make player happier but will instead ignite the light of motivation and joy at playing this game. I have been playing World of Warcraft for many years, a game that introduced me the concept of daily quests. In that game, players have access to a many different daily quests and can decide to either accept or not take these quests. Why not do the same thing in MMDOC. Why not offer the Champions a choice of 10 differents quests every day and let them take 3 out of them. To make this fair on an economic level a player can only choose ONE wildcard quest out of these 10 quests. This way players will only commit to quest they feel they can achieve, and if none of them are actually doable today they will choose amongst other quest the next day. On top of that, once a quest is selected, they can take as many days as they want to achieve it (exactely as the current system). That is it, I believe this will make every happy as well as being viable on an economic level.

Thanks again to Mr Jobin and his whole (small) team to make this game what it is today. I am sorry the community did not responded as well as you all deserved for your hard work but it is never too late. MMODC will surely shine as the best online collectible card game in the near future, I know it.

Woodder, le VRA gars d'bois

Woodder
04-21-2014, 03:12 AM
I tried to fix as many spelling mistake as I could in the previous post, please forgive me if I missed any.

J'ai tenté du mieux que j'ai pu de corriger les fautes d'orthographes dans mon dernier commentaire, veuillez me pardoner si j'en ai omi quelques unes (mis à part ma signature qui est volontaire).

Woodder, le VRA gars d'bois

Varitt
04-21-2014, 02:13 PM
Wooder's reply is actually awesome. I second that.

Merci pour ton aide, Wooder!

Varitt
04-21-2014, 02:17 PM
I'll copy/paste my replies from a similar topic.

If you want to have players experiment, then the quests should be achievable by playing against the AI or some other mode than "Ranked".
If you want the players to play the game against other people, quests should be more standard and less specific. For example, Win x games instead of Win x games with Stronghold.
If you want to have a quest like "Win 5 games with stronghold in ranked mode", at least give 10 wildcards so that there is a real return to the investment.

The Wildcard quests are only achievable consistently if you have either played for a long time or you have spent more than 60 euros into the game. This should not be the case for a free to play game, where you are trying to encourage players to play your game and get hooked by it.

The more players hooked to the game, the more money they will spend at one point or another. What you are doing right now is just repelling new players.

Some ideas for quests achievable by new players.
* Play x games as FACTION X (The client should check if the player at least has a hero of that faction)
* Deploy x Creatures.
* Play x Fortunes.
* Destroy x Creatures with Spells.
* Play more than 5 cards in a turn.
* Gain a level.

I have seen some good replies as well. The conditional quests (OR) or Wooder's feedback would all serve well to improve the system.

Another option would be to set the first 10 levels worth of quests to fixed quests. Like a progression path, which would earn a number of Wildcards, maybe some seals, gold and even packs, assuring they would have the means to handle after they are sent to the wild world. And only THEN install these random "unfair" quests to them (which I still think need some refining).

You need to lure the new players in. I insist.

Cheers.

budynzmajonezem
04-21-2014, 03:02 PM
AFAIK tier 3 daily quests are unlocked at Champion I, so they're not for newbies. And every Champion player should be able to win a swiss. No?
I feel like the gold rewards for quests are too low. 5 or even 3 WC is ok, but 2k gold is like winning two duels. It should be like 8k or something. In Hearthstone, you get 10g for winning 3 duels and 40-60g for completing even easier daily, so it's worth there and you really want to do it. In DoC it's just meh.

JitSunny
04-22-2014, 12:57 AM
Hi everyone,

Ubi please just fix the quests already. I was unfortunate enough to finally get the "Win a Swiss" daily quest today. I tried a lot to win, played 3 in weekly(commons) and 2 in standard format only to come up short everytime. I might be a bad player or whatever but this system totally leads to a negative playing experience. Moreover, one more problem with swiss which Ubi refuses to fix inspite of millions of complaint. My first round opponent quits after the first game, why should i pay for that when I lose the last game and end up 3rd and not 2nd. How is this even justified? This aggravates the situation even more. Generally I dont feel mad with DOC but today I certainly am. I feel helpless when I've tried my best but for some or the other reason I cant win. You really need to add the cancel quest option and do it fast. The more this system drags on, more people will be upset. Though whom am I kidding, Ubi are experts in upsetting their customers and letting them down repeatedly. Keep it up guys. :mad::mad:

larkhainan
04-22-2014, 02:54 PM
In general while I do like the daily system and appreciate having something to do besides slam the ranked duel button they do tend to highlight problems with faction balance and they can be pretty irritating in spots. There's a couple dailies really loathe:

1 - The mentor daily. Begging my friends to help me do a daily that isn't all that rewarding is irritating. It is sort of nice to trade it off but there isn't a good in game system to deal with this. Having to post on a forum to look for someone to help me is irritating tedium. In the future I imagine I will just not do it, which is a shame. I like the other second tier dailies, silly ones like using fortunes are great for making me try out a different deck!

2 - the practice duel daily is a waste of time and basically like rolling no daily at all. Just remove it.

3 - the win a swiss daily, which I have been able to clear twice now, is a great deal of effort and not well positioned within the current system. A new player (to the best of my knowledge) can roll this daily on a day where open is this swiss - this is extremely contradictory to statements made by the dev team that they're not trying to push new players into open. It is also very much a rich get richer daily, where players who can consistently clear it in 1-2 tries receive positive tickets while a player who needs 3-6 tries to do it ends up actually losing tickets and getting less WCs than if they simply rolled a 3 WC daily.

On the other hand I do like the other swiss dailies, especially the complete a swiss daily which is a good way to expose new players to the swiss system.

If a reroll button was added and a couple of the less enjoyable dailies removed I think you'd be most of the way there. I do like the fact dailies back queue, it is especially nice to be allowed a day off from doing a daily worth doing but maybe I'm not in the mood for. Even if you simply changed the order of the queuing you'd probably have most of the issues fixed, though I can appreciate that may be counter intuitive to some of the player base.

Novalarius
04-22-2014, 04:51 PM
Possibility to skip daily
WC not only at Champ level

sir_z
04-22-2014, 10:48 PM
Are T3 quests unlocked at Champion?

I just advanced a smurf account to Commander and it now has access to three different quests. (though my initial "T3" quest is "win 2 duels with necropolis" for 6000 gold, so maybe the squire quests are abandoned for Champion quests when you get there?) If I can ever manage to get a reasonable Necropolis deck on that account maybe I can answer that.

Either way, I think the ability to forfeit a quest and get a new one the next day would make this whole system much better, and there's no possible way to abuse it since you get absolutely nothing for doing it (other than a new quest).

Revalon
04-22-2014, 11:00 PM
and there's no possible way to abuse it since you get absolutely nothing for doing it (other than a new quest).

If there still is one in queue.

And yes, you unlock the third slot before you unlock T3 quests, the latter afaik really happening at Champion.

Ussoro
04-23-2014, 04:39 PM
The quest to win 1st in swiss: should be removed or changed to win 1st OR 2nd in swiss.

The quest to get wins against a friend: should be removed as well. We get no gold or exp for friend duels, so don't seem worth it.

sir_z
04-24-2014, 04:37 PM
personally, the "win a swiss" quest is one of my favorite to see come up. It gives me a goal to work towards that I can actually fail at a couple times before I accomplish it, but that's fun to work towards.

Dumbing down the quests so they're all easy to accomplish isn't the way to go, just prevent them from blocking progress of someone who doesn't want them in their queue. The ability to have harder quests means you can have quests with better rewards that actually give you a decision of "do I work at this one, or do I pass on it?" This should help keep quests an interesting mechanic, rather than a chores list.

Extn
04-25-2014, 01:45 PM
Except 3 daily quests there should be 1 monthly super-quest* with extra award (like wild cards or emilio package) - then UBI would keep players for longer time in game and players would be grateful for new opportunity to gain extra award. what do you think about it?

(*it could be 1 super-weekly quest as well)

JitSunny
04-30-2014, 12:37 AM
Hi devs and CMs,

Its been almost 2 weeks now since this thread was started but still we have no official word from you guys. When can we expect an answer regarding this urgent daily quest cancel issue? Many people are expecting a "cancel quest" option to be added and are waiting for it eagerly so that they can actually complete the quests and enjoy the game. Some communication from you guys will be highly appreciated. Thank You.

gabusan
05-02-2014, 01:45 PM
Hi devs and CMs,

Its been almost 2 weeks now since this thread was started but still we have no official word from you guys. When can we expect an answer regarding this urgent daily quest cancel issue? Many people are expecting a "cancel quest" option to be added and are waiting for it eagerly so that they can actually complete the quests and enjoy the game. Some communication from you guys will be highly appreciated. Thank You.

Let me reword that for you:

SAY SOMETHING ALREADY, YOU <insert expletive here>! DONT LEAVE US IN THE DARK!!!

Revalon
05-03-2014, 08:51 PM
Let me reword that for you:

SAY SOMETHING ALREADY, YOU <insert expletive here>! DONT LEAVE US IN THE DARK!!!

NOT EVERYONE IS AN <insert random insult> LIKE YOU AND HAS TO WRITE ALL CAPS AND THROW AWAY EVERY BIT OF CIVILIZED BEHAVIOUR THAT HE HAS LEFT!!!

ArcaneAzmadi
05-04-2014, 02:45 PM
Dear Champions,

Due to the great number of complaints about the daily quests system currently in the game, I wanted to reassure you that the feedback you have given us on this topic has been passed on to the devs.
More information about possible changes will be given as soon as we get it.

Best,
Aza

TRANSLATION: We may consider possibly doing something, not sure what, at some point in the unspecified future, but no earlier than the release of the next expansion. But no promises. And don't quote us on this or we'll deny it.

Revalon
05-04-2014, 03:05 PM
Azmadi, you definitely deserve this
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ot8fGTVB1qdezf9o1_500.gif

Dagnir_Smauga
05-04-2014, 04:17 PM
No Revalon, I think that you deserve this.

People in many threads express his dissatisfaction or disappointment of Ubisoft actions, and you don't understand or don't want understand him. It is so difficult to add this button? This thread have 2,5 week, patch have 3,5 week. And that stupid button is not yet. What are they waiting for? Until we lose the nerves? If you know Revalon tell us, but not call us trolls.

LuziferXYZ
05-04-2014, 04:38 PM
It looks like it is so difficult to implement. Or do you know reasons against this function? They win nothing of keeping this button/function away.
But what makes him a troll is not that he expressed his dissatisfaction but after someone from the official staff told that they want to do something against/for it (even if it is only the CM) he still talks as if no one listens or reads it from the staff. His "translation" could also have been: I don't believe you or anything someone says from Ubi. And even if you tell me you are working on it or show me previews I will still not believe it.

Dagnir_Smauga
05-04-2014, 05:11 PM
But new ranking system it isn't so difficult to implement.

Ok, but why someone from the official staff told that they want to do something, give hope, and later do nothing or even say nothing.

Are they died? Walder Frey invited them to the wedding of his daughter?

malkorion
05-08-2014, 06:42 AM
This is the first time I feel like complaining about daily quests:
1) Win 5 games in a tournament - I wanted to play JP Weekly, but I guess it was too early in the morning, because I couldn't find any players.
2) Win 3 duels - only 2000 gold, for something that I'd do anyways.
3) Win a Swiss tournament - I still don't have a full grasp on the current meta, so I'd rather just stack tickets.

Cancel at least ONE daily quest button coming?

Revalon
05-08-2014, 08:58 AM
2) Win 3 duels - only 2000 gold, for something that I'd do anyways.

Why complain here? You get a bonus for something you'll do anyways, so no additional effort for those 2k (I mean, that's probably about 2 matches worth of gold).