PDA

View Full Version : save often when creating a track!

sundaygloom
04-17-2014, 08:04 AM
just wanted to vent a bit, i just spent over 3 hours editing a track i was fairly proud of only to have the game freeze on me when i was putting a few final touchs on it. of course i didnt save any of it along the way. a few of the obstacles took a long time to tweek just right. it was somewhere between a hard and extreme track, not impossibly difficult but still challenging. man that pisses me off! haha oh well back to scratch. definately gonna save often along the way this time.
maybe if someones reads this theyll remember to save and if they happen to freeze as well maybe i will have saved someone a bit of work.

fleskeknoke
04-17-2014, 09:02 AM
yea thnx for the heads up !... (it froze twice for me yesterday)

S-Wallis
04-17-2014, 10:47 AM
Yeap, happened to me too. I can repeat the crash as well. Every time I change the roof on a seed building my 360 freezes! I get random crashes as well. Very annoying! Out of interest, what console are you on? If you're on the 360 as well then maybe it's only that console that freezes...

sundaygloom
04-17-2014, 11:02 AM
yeah, im on 360 as well. so it may only be on that system thats freezing. its only happened to me 3 times, once in the track editor while messing with the directional force in physics tool, thats the one that really hurt, the other 2 times were while loading an extreme track.