PDA

View Full Version : Banned on Ubi server?

Deagle
04-14-2014, 08:07 PM
Hello,

I didn't really want to post this, but I got tired of waiting for the fix, so I'm posting here and hoping to get some help.

So I bought the game on the first day when it was announced that PC will have BETA. I didn't see any news on Steam version, so I bought from Ubisoft in hopes that they will provide me a Steam key, if this game become available on that platform. After a couple of days RL announced Steam version and I contacted Ubisoft support, asking about getting Steam key, but sadly they said that they can't give me Steam key. I decided to get a refund from Ubisoft store and get from Steam. Everything went fine till I turned on BETA from Steam client. The first message that I received said, that I can't connect to Ubisoft servers. I thought it was a temporary thing, but it wasn't. I contacted Ubisoft support and they asked a lot of details, like cd-key. It has been more than two weeks when I reported this issue and the only I get from them, that they're working on this issue. Today I've decided to check ticket status and found out, that it is closed. :( I really hope that someone from RedLynx can answer in this thread and help me to solve this problem, because Ubisoft support is not really trying to fix that. Talking about the reason, why I can't connect, I think it has to do with refund policy, I'm guessing after they removed my BETA from Ubisoft shop version, they also blocked my account from accessing the Ubisoft server. I tried to tell them that, but they seem to ignore my message.

TL;DR: Bought from Ubisoft shop, asked for refund. Bought from Steam - "Can't connect to Ubisoft servers". Ubisoft support is looking into it for two weeks, no help.

Xhane
04-14-2014, 11:53 PM
Thanks for your report Deagle, we'll look into it. Can you tell us your Uplay name and Steam name?

RebelS0nn
04-15-2014, 02:46 AM
Thanks for your report Deagle, we'll look into it. Can you tell us your Uplay name and Steam name?

It's the exact same for me, been waiting forever. Haven't been able to connect to Ubisoft's servers. My steam name is Xinjection, and my Uplay name is Xinjecti0n.

Deagle
04-15-2014, 07:56 AM
Thanks for your report Deagle, we'll look into it. Can you tell us your Uplay name and Steam name?My Uplay name - nightkill124 and my Steam ID - Deagleez. Thanks for the quick reply.

Xhane
04-15-2014, 06:26 PM
Thanks, we'll look into it.

Deagle
04-16-2014, 09:31 AM
I hope to hear some positive news. ;)

RebelS0nn
04-18-2014, 10:37 PM
Thanks, we'll look into it.

Hey Xhane, can I get help through this post as well? Or do I need to make my own Topic?

Deagle
04-21-2014, 10:10 AM
Looks like it is not going to be fixed. :( 3-4 weeks and nothing changed :(

Xhane
04-22-2014, 06:32 PM
Hey Guys,

You guys are good both in the same thread.

It is getting longer than expected to fix the problem. Our customer support team is trying their best to find some solutions for you guys (through your ticket communication).
With the Beta closing in the coming days and the full game being released really soon, you guys might have better luck to play from the full game version directly. Have you been able to contact Steam support as well to see how they can help on their side too?

Deagle
04-23-2014, 03:35 PM
I'm not worried about beta, but I think that when full game is released I'll have the same problem, because it will be the same server. And about Ubisoft support, they suggested me to create new account and they gave me a new key. Probably it means that it can't be fixed anymore and my first account will be banned forever. Sadly...

Xhane
04-23-2014, 07:12 PM
Hey Deagle,

The Beat and the full game will be too separate games with seperate keys so you should not have the problem when the game launches tomorrow. Keep us posted if it works on your normal Uplay account!