PDA

View Full Version : Bike restrictions make me sad.

Sebeuh
04-13-2014, 11:01 AM
Please tell me we'll be allowed ANY BIKE ANYWHERE in the final game. No to get medals and climb up the leaderboards - just because it be funnn http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20130918.419/images/smilies/cool.png
Reading "BIKE NOT ALLOWED" in a RedLynx game feels like such a slap in the face. Do you seriously think I came here to obey the rules and regulate my excitment or something ? Come on.

I want to rock FMX tracks with my Baggie, Ski Or Ride with the TKO-Panda and bump around Shivering Isles with the Foxbat.

Maybe add a special "any bike, no medals, no challenges, no online score" checkbox to the garage or something. Please just make it happen. Thanks !

Limit1997
04-13-2014, 04:42 PM
I can understand the TKO-Panda not being allowed on certain levels because tracks not made for it may have 'tightrope' type obstacles which would look silly, and I am not sure if it could traverse them.
I would like to ride the Foxbat on normal tracks though.

Vantier
04-13-2014, 09:09 PM
I Agree that the tracks are needlessly restrictive in most cases and they should lighten up a bit, specifically allowing the roach on the "Panda" tracks.