PDA

View Full Version : Campaign rewards? (WCs in free packs)

ev0lyeti
04-13-2014, 05:48 AM
So the pack rewards from campaign (completing with all factions) surprised me today.

Previously, I completed the base set "Windswords" with all factions, collected my 5x BS1 packs (no wildcards).
But then today, I completed the first Void Rising mission with the remaining factions. Collected my 1x VR pack and surprisingly got 2x WC.

So now I am confused about what to expect from the rest.

Q. Are all the remaining campaigns proper packs as per the Legacy part of the store where there are 2x WCs per pack?

Q. What went down with campaign 1? Was it
1) Something went wrong for me and I should have been getting the WCs all along from the first campaign also?
2) They changed the rewards system (which was initially wrongly removing WCs) part way through which just happened to be between the campaigns?
3) For some weird reason, BS1 rewards are a pack you won't find anywhere in the shop - effectively a BS1 pack with the 2xWCs pulled out (like you might expect for one which could be bought for gold as with BS2 packs - but this isn't an option for BS1)?

malkorion
04-13-2014, 10:32 AM
Regular base set 1 packs rarely had wildcards in them (I say rarely because there WAS a slim chance)

ev0lyeti
04-13-2014, 10:55 AM
Yeah, pre-BS2 I completely agree. But they changed that with BS2 (take a look in Legacy section of the store), and the campaign came in with BS2. So I sorta expected things to line up with the current packs.

I don't think 2x WCs in a VR pack lines up with pre-BS2 for that matter, because they cut it down to 1, didn't they? Guess I'll have to wait and see then.