PDA

View Full Version : Will Trials Fusion support SLI?

gigniotron
04-11-2014, 09:21 PM
I've been a big fan of Trials since playing it on Miniclip in high school. But I don't have any gaming systems anymore except my laptop. It's Lenovo Y500 with a Intel i7 quad core, 8gb ram, SSD, and dual Nvidia Geforce GT 650M's in SLI. I tried playing the Trials Evolution demo, but it lags super bad. I tried forcing the frame rendering to the 2nd card but it just makes it worse. It's frustrating because I can play Skyrim at 60 FPS on Ultra with hi res textures. Not only that, I played the beta of Elder Scrolls Online and that did't support SLI at the time, yet it played fairly well at high graphics settings with a 1920 x 1080 resolution and used just one graphics card. Just Cause 2, Dirt 3, Dead Space, and Source Engine games all play fine.

I was just looking to see if Trials Fusion will support SLI? or if the efficiency of the graphics will be any better so I can actually play it on my very capable laptop.

Thanks,

-G

sebastianaalton
04-12-2014, 09:52 AM
Even a single GeForce GT 650M is enough to run the game smoothly (60 fps) at 1600x900 ("normal" settings). I have been playing the game a lot on a laptop with a GT 650M.

Trials Evolution had performance problems with many computers, Trials Fusion is different. There will be a demo version of Fusion coming later, so if you are unsure, you should download it first before buying the game.

We are working with NVIDIA to bring better SLI support. I can't however yet guarantee how big gains it's going to bring (if any).