PDA

View Full Version : Dear wonderful Ubisoft, please release AC3 Director's Cut

RatonhnhakeFan
04-06-2014, 09:59 PM
Dear Ubisoft, you're teh bestest game company ever and Yves is the sexiest man alive :o

We would very much love AC3 Director's Cut for PS4/Xbone/PC or whichever platform you may want to release it on lovely Ubi <333 :o

Some of the suggested small additions/improvements:

- restore a couple of key cut dialogues/cutscenes (like this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdzELtveS5s), or this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyMoc-Lq_Og), or the scene in which Ziio dumps Haytham etc)
- improve crafting/trading & weapon User Interface + economy balance
- add hunting-exclusive materials (like claws/teeth/marrow that are already in the game) to recipes for upgrades, so that you can't just buy everything from Homestead and never hunt
- remove seasonal restriction on Homestead missions availability
- increase the AOE of map-uncovering mechanic + perhaps add a couple of new fast travel points
- fix a couple of bigger bugs (twin holsters still not working correctly on alternate outfits, incorrect teenage-Connor model used instead of adutl-model in last memory in Sequence 5, Connor missing hair/correct outfit dye in cutscenes)
- unlock district Liberation missions only after speaking with the Liberation contacts first
- dedicated button to quickly summon a horse
- improve textures
- include DLC

So urhm, we love you plz give us Director's Cut k thx :o Square Enix released Director's Cut for Deus Ex: Human Revolution (with changes to balance, improved boss fights, textures and other upgrades) and Sony is releasing The Last of Us Remastered on PS4, we can't we have the same for AC3? :D

SpiritOfNevaeh
04-06-2014, 10:07 PM
^ I SECOND THIS! Make up for the mistakes you made by this (or something similar to this) :D <3

oliacr
04-06-2014, 10:07 PM
"Do you think flattery will keep you alive?"

I-Like-Pie45
04-06-2014, 10:09 PM
do you really want to have to pay for a patch

RatonhnhakeFan
04-06-2014, 10:11 PM
do you really want to have to pay for a patch

I will pay full $60 if they release Director's Cut with restored cut lines. Or even $120 if they also fix crafting user interface, not joking. Take my money Ubi

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m80geq0XxR1rn95k2o1_500.gif

JustPlainQuirky
04-06-2014, 10:13 PM
Nah Ubisoft. Leave out Connor's Solilaquy. Retcon it and make Connor become a templar. :rolleyes:

GunnerGalactico
04-06-2014, 10:20 PM
I would like them to:

* fix all the bugs and glitches
* add in all the deleted scenes and dialogue
* give us the option to play as long-haired Connor ( pretty please :) )
* include all DLC's in the game

RatonhnhakeFan
04-06-2014, 10:23 PM
I would like them to:

Don't forget - add Tyranny outfit to play in the original game!!!

JustPlainQuirky
04-06-2014, 10:24 PM
If I bought it on steam, would I have to re-buy a director's cut version? :(

DumbGamerTag94
I would like them to:

^^^This^^^^^

GunnerGalactico

And that too :p

RatonhnhakeFan
04-06-2014, 10:29 PM
Ohh and the twin holster bug... It got fixed only for the basic AC3 outfit............... If you wear something else the second gun still keeps bugging

Also, last memory in sequence 5 still has incorrect Raton model displaying entire time...

ze_topazio
04-07-2014, 12:29 AM
To fix all the problems AC3 has they would have to pretty much remake the game from scratch, ain't nobody got time for that with the annualization.

RatonhnhakeFan
04-07-2014, 12:42 AM
To fix all the problems AC3 has they would have to pretty much remake the game from scratch, ain't nobody got time for that with the annualization.
Well, obviously. But even small fixes could improve the experience heavily.

- improve crafting/trading & weapon User Interface for start + economy balance
- move the recipes unlocks from random chests to recruiting/upgrading Homestead crafters
- add hunting-exclusive materials to recipes for upgrades, so that you can't just buy everything from Homestead and never hunt
- restoring a couple of key cut dialogues/cutscenes
- increase the area of map-uncovering mechanic + add a couple of new fast travel points
- fix a couple of bigger bugs

These are mostly small balance changes, realistic for a scale of an "upgraded port" project, yet could help the gameplay mechanics heavily and fill some of the more jarring story gaps. Half of Black Flag's success was exactly thanks to making some balance/User Interface/convieniance changes based on AC3 feedback

JustPlainQuirky
04-07-2014, 12:43 AM
If AC 3 is going to be improved, there better be a good use for money aside from cornering the imaginary sofa market.

SixKeys
04-07-2014, 12:54 AM
Crafting and deleted scenes were some of the least of AC3's problems.

RatonhnhakeFan
04-07-2014, 01:13 AM
Crafting and deleted scenes were some of the least of AC3's problems.What are the bigger ones, sans Haytham's way too long part?

Jexx21
04-07-2014, 01:23 AM
mostly mission design

TO_M
04-07-2014, 01:24 AM
What are the bigger ones, sans Haytham's way too long part?

The cut-scene assassination of Benjamin Church, the lame "assassinations" of Hickey, Haytham and Charles lee. And the boring as hell assassination contracts.
These are a few examples

If AC 3 is going to be improved, there better be a good use for money aside from cornering the imaginary sofa market.

Yahtzee? :rolleyes:

SixKeys
04-07-2014, 01:24 AM
What are the bigger ones, sans Haytham's way too long part?

Bugs/glitches, the entire handling of the Homestead, modern day, linearity, mission design, broken stealth, terrible side content and pacing.

SixKeys
04-07-2014, 01:26 AM
And horses. Don't forget the horses. (They may not have been perfect in the other games either, but the rocky terrain of the Frontier and the fact that so many missions required them just made their terribleness all the more obvious.)

SpiritOfNevaeh
04-07-2014, 02:32 AM
I would like them to:

^These PLEASE!

And you don't have to stop there - extra scenes, fix the crafting, improve mission design, etc would be nice :D

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608049901858525020&pid=1.7

RatonhnhakeFan
04-07-2014, 02:38 AM
mostly mission design

Bugs/glitches, the entire handling of the Homestead, modern day, linearity, mission design, broken stealth, terrible side content and pacing.

True true, but this would be unrealistic expectation for "Director's Cut upgrade" package, each mission would have to be retough from scratch. Fixing crafting interface and some of the rules (recipes/progression) would improve multiple systems at the same time without that much effort. I mean, that's what Black Flag did. Hunting the animals is exactly the same, but better crafting/economy makes huge difference. And it is a BIG part of AC3, the entire Homestead and hunting relies on good crafting balance and user interface

Also, getting a dedicated Horse button would be nice... why can't it just be "hold X for 3 secs"? X doesn't do anything when you're not in combat and don't interact with anything.

Jexx21
04-07-2014, 05:20 AM
X does stuff out of combat. You use it to walk faster and you use it to crouch/jump when in high profile

Locopells
04-07-2014, 10:13 AM
I'd be up for something like this. Add in the Great Fire of New York as well, if they can make it work this time...

jayjay275
04-07-2014, 10:22 AM
I'd love this.

Mr_Shade
04-07-2014, 12:18 PM
Passed along to the ComDevs..

TheArcaneEagle
04-07-2014, 12:39 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-OnJtmIOFb3w/UBroj-ycpYI/AAAAAAAAB_I/F9oSLxwAAxk/s1600/mayweather-money.gif

I would love this, but please make it in 30fps/1080p and upgraded where necessary to make it as close to current gen as possible, to take advantage of the PS4/Xbox Ones capabilities. For example, when treading through the snow in the frontier make the snow trails more definite and clearer like on PC.

marcbryan
04-07-2014, 12:47 PM
I would definitely buy a directors cut!

dxsxhxcx
04-07-2014, 01:15 PM
too soon for that and IMO a waste of time, they should focus on don't make the same mistakes with the new games instead of try to fix the old ones, the time for that already passed, do it now IMO would be just a cheap way to grab more money from the players and it would probably hurt the development of the other (AC) games...

ze_topazio
04-07-2014, 01:34 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-OnJtmIOFb3w/UBroj-ycpYI/AAAAAAAAB_I/F9oSLxwAAxk/s1600/mayweather-money.gif

I would love this, but please make it in 30fps/1080p and upgraded where necessary to make it as close to current gen as possible, to take advantage of the PS4/Xbox Ones capabilities. For example, when treading through the snow in the frontier make the snow trails more definite and clearer like on PC.

Since it would be a port of an old game in a more powerful console I demand 60fps.

Mr_Shade
04-07-2014, 01:42 PM
Since it would be a port of an old game in a more powerful console I demand 60fps.

not if people want an updated engine and effects..

Anyway.. it's all pie in the sky :)

Sushiglutton
04-07-2014, 01:57 PM
I'm sure they will find a way to bring all the games to the new gen in some fashion. For me AC3 is beyond repair, but I'd be very intereseted in improved versions of the other games (especially 1 and 2).

RatonhnhakeFan
04-07-2014, 04:41 PM
I'm sure they will find a way to bring all the games to the new gen in some fashion. For me AC3 is beyond repair, but I'd be very intereseted in improved versions of the other games (especially 1 and 2).
AC3 already had higher-res assets and effects made for PC version, translating that into next-gen port is easier than updating AC1/2 which very much do show its age already

poptartz20
04-07-2014, 05:39 PM
yeahh... pretty sure I would end up buying this myself too. Haha.

only thing is I doubt the would release it in America. ;_; so I would have to buy a the EMEA version.

ze_topazio
04-07-2014, 05:42 PM
AC1, 2, Bro and Rev with updated textures and some improvements would be sweet .

BATISTABUS
04-08-2014, 05:07 AM
This is what I want.

AC3 Director's Cut - Connor Edition

CUT (to make more room for content on the disc)
-Desmond/modern portion
-Haytham portion
-Multiplayer
-missions that cannot be fixed to be more fun/free
-useless gear/weapons

FIX
-bugs/glitches
-AI/guard detection - take them off the roof
-draw distance issues
-loading times - make transitions more seamless
-hunting - make animals faster, harder to hunt. make small animals able to escape into burrowing holes/dens
-Homestead - make more interesting/useful
-crafting - make more useful
-side missions - make more interesting and more polished
-horses so they don't suck
-re-shoot side missions with full performance capture
-weapon wheel (make like AC4)
-fix missions (get the guy who did mission design for AC4)
-fix clipping issues
-make forts more difficult and rewarding
-make eagle vision more like AC4
-make taverns more like AC4, seamless entering, hear music from the street
-make New York more distinct from Boston
-improve textures/visuals (for next gen?)

ADD
-more sequences for Connor
-CONNOR'S FORSAKEN SPEECH LIKE C'MON
-some Atlantic naval free-roam (about the size of Freedom Cry's area)
-----------include diving
-----------include harpooning
-----------sea shanties
-add more side missions related to folklore
-include more of Connor's inner thoughts
-more sequences to continue/pad Connor's story
-sound detection so there's a point in using the bow over guns
-give Connor sleep dart ONLY (AC4)
-more AI archetypes
-more freedom, open ended Assassinations that do not directly benefit patriots
-the ability to drive carriages
-TOMBS/TEMPLES (like in AC2)
-add different functionality to the rope dart (used more traditionally in addition to its current use)
-add some Aveline interactions, potentially some (online) multiplayer co-op (also with recruits, Kanen'to:kon, Haytham)
-MUSIC
-------------add ambient tracks
-------------add different tracks for night time (can take from TOKW)
-give New York it's own unique theme (not Welcome to Boston)
-Weather/Seasons
-------------make AI have different behavior during different weather patterns
-------------ADD AUTUMN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. how can you have a game that takes place in New England without Autumn?
-free TOKW DLC, sawtooth sword dlc, etc.

Please and thank you :3

Jexx21
04-08-2014, 02:39 PM
BATISTABUS, that would be just like making a new game.

I would prefer just a Connor sequel. I still stand by the idea of using Canadian cities and having some naval free-roam in the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/ce/Golfe_Saint-Laurent_en.png/300px-Golfe_Saint-Laurent_en.png
Could have viking villages to explore. You have the territories of Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, and Quebec. Quebec City is just down the St. Lawrence river, or should I say up it, considering it's flow goes out to the ocean from the Great Lakes. I would still like to include an American city though, so say Quebec City, Montreal, Philadelphia?

Shahkulu101
04-08-2014, 02:52 PM
^ A game in Little France? Count me in. What would Connor's motivation be though? - I don't see him going to Canada, what of the homestead?

BATISTABUS
04-08-2014, 03:10 PM
BATISTABUS, that would be just like making a new game.
Not really. They'd use the same engine/textures/animations (most of the work), along with all of the Connor missions from AC3. We know a standalone Connor game isn't happening anytime soon. Unless he plays a large role in Unity/Comet, this is our most realistic hope.

Farlander1991
04-08-2014, 03:53 PM
Just give us modding tools. Please.

oliacr
04-08-2014, 09:47 PM

That would be cool.

DumbGamerTag94
04-08-2014, 11:55 PM
^ A game in Little France? Count me in. What would Connor's motivation be though? - I don't see him going to Canada, what of the homestead?

He would actually have reason to be in Canada. During the War of 1812 the natives sided with the British in Canada and the US went to war with both the Natives and Britain and invaded Canada in the early part of the war. (See battle of the Thames War of 1812 for example) US troops also marched on Quebec and I believe burnt down Toronto. As revenge the British burned down Washington DC

ze_topazio
04-09-2014, 12:03 AM

I would replace Connor with Ezio, replace all flags with the flag of my favourite football club, put the Titanic in the port of NY, the Eiffel Tower in the middle of the Frontier and a statue of Washington in Connor's village.

BATISTABUS
04-09-2014, 01:04 AM
Mohawk territory extends into Canada.

Shahkulu101
04-09-2014, 01:11 AM
Mohawk territory extends into Canada.

I honestly think Connor would let his village to find their own way and stick with the people he's grew closer to (not necessarily closer to him than his people): the Assassin's and the homestead.

And even if he does go - then what of the Assassin's and homestead?

I-Like-Pie45
04-09-2014, 01:14 AM
I honestly think Connor would let his village to find their own way and stick with the people he's grew closer to (not necessarily closer to him than his people): the Assassin's and the homestead.

Stephane Champeau can take over since, he clearly is the most responsible of all of Connor's recruits.
http://i.imgur.com/XhiN3.png

Shahkulu101
04-09-2014, 01:17 AM
Stephane Champeau can take over since, he clearly is the most responsible of all of Connor's recruits.
http://i.imgur.com/XhiN3.png

Stephane is but an exaggerated personification of the Assassin's: "Injustice? I know the answer. MUURDUUURRR!!!"

Kirokill
04-09-2014, 01:18 AM
Connor adapted to the generation, he does not need to live in the past with his people.

I-Like-Pie45
04-09-2014, 01:22 AM
in all likelihood a more appropriate time for Connor to visit Canada would be during the Northwest Indian War

since he would be a rather old geezer at the war of 1812 and I imagine he'd retired to the Homestead by then, with his son and a new brotherhood of American Assassins that Connor helped build after the Revolution fighting 1812 in his place

DumbGamerTag94
04-09-2014, 01:33 AM
in all likelihood a more appropriate time for Connor to visit Canada would be during the Northwest Indian War

since he would be a rather old geezer at the war of 1812 and I imagine he'd retired to the Homestead by then, with his son and a new brotherhood of American Assassins that Connor helped build after the Revolution fighting 1812 in his place

Connor would only be 56 years old in 1812. That's about as old as was Ezio in Revelations so he would still be a perfectly capable Assassin. Also the Northwest Indian Wars continued and fused with the War of 1812 and never ended until after the war did in 1814. I don't mean to say the whole thing would be set during the 1812 conflict. But it would be a part I am sure if there is a Connor sequel. Also for an AC there has to be cities, and there really weren't any in the Northwest Territories Fort Detroit was a puny outpost with a few settlers. And not much west of Pittsburgh was settled at the time. My bet is if we get a Connor Sequel it will begin about 1790 covering the Northwest war and War of 1812 ending in 1814 covering 24 years or so. We covered like 30 years in AC3 and 20 in AC2 so that's not a stretch to believe.

You simply can't have the Indian wars without the story of 1812. The British really stole the spotlight from the natives but the Northern, and Western Theaters were mostly fought by the Natives continuing the conflict from the 1790s.

Also we would likely see major figures like Cheif Tecumseh, William Henry Harrison, Anthony Wayne, Nathaniel Greene, John Adams, (Maybe a George Washington cameo), James Madison,(Lewis and Clark or Thomas Jefferson maybe? if not then prob a DLC about that journey), Andrew Jackson, (Maybe Aveline at the battle of New Orleans), Francis Scott Key, along with other British, Canadian, Native figures. Most likely Cities, Baltimore, Washinton DC, Quebec or Toronto, possibly New Orleans for a mission or sequence.

Probably Naval Free Roam will probably be a thing too either on the Great Lakes or the Coast, the other(whichever doesn't have free roam) will probably feature missions similar to AC3

BATISTABUS
04-09-2014, 03:22 AM
Connor doesn't need to tend to the Homestead...those people can handle themselves. He could easily appoint someone to take care of any responsibility. There could be Canadian Assassins? Connor probably doesn't identify as an "American", so any Assassins in the region would likely be under his jurisdiction.

SpiritOfNevaeh
04-09-2014, 03:33 AM
Connor doesn't need to tend to the Homestead...those people can handle themselves. He could easily appoint someone to take care of any responsibility. There could be Canadian Assassins? Connor probably doesn't identify as an "American", so any Assassins in the region would likely be under his jurisdiction.

Very true. Even if he did go into another country, he's not abandoning the homestead. I'm pretty sure he's done enough already for them to the point where they can handle themselves. And I'm sure he'll find a way to blend in with "the locals" like he did during the American Revolution.

BATISTABUS
04-09-2014, 04:04 AM
Very true. Even if he did go into another country, he's not abandoning the homestead.
The problem with him going to another country isn't with the homestead, it's with the Brotherhood. It's in a very fragile state, so unless it were much later in Connor's life, I don't see a reason for him to leave the country. His concerns and duties lie in North America, so it would seem weird if he went to, say, Europe. That doesn't mean I don't hope he's in Unity, but I just don't see that as very in-line with his objectives unless the situation were extremely dire with huge First Civilization stakes on the line.

SpiritOfNevaeh
04-09-2014, 04:18 AM
The problem with him going to another country isn't with the homestead, it's with the Brotherhood. It's in a very fragile state, so unless it were much later in Connor's life, I don't see a reason for him to leave the country. His concerns and duties lie in North America, so it would seem weird if he went to, say, Europe. That doesn't mean I don't hope he's in Unity, but I just don't see that as very in-line with his objectives unless the situation were extremely dire with huge First Civilization stakes on the line.

Yeah, the Brotherhood is very fragile still, and I'm sure he's spending plenty of time building it back up. It would just probably break back down if he left it 'unprotected.' Maybe when it's strong enough to defend itself, he will then travel if need be, but who knows how long that will take.

I-Like-Pie45
04-09-2014, 05:15 AM
He sends Stephane Champeau in his place, who is killed instantly when he steps off the boat to France before it lands in the middle of the ocean and is captured by the Kraken

Locopells
04-09-2014, 12:17 PM
War of 1812, with Connor's offspring, so we get to see what becomes of the various charactors of ACIII, as well as the death of Connor (years?) afterwards.

Maybe a child who feels that his father was betrayed by the Colonists, so joins the British in burning Washington DC.

Just think what FOX would make of a game where we get to burn down the White House...

Shahkulu101
04-09-2014, 12:50 PM
War of 1812, with Connor's offspring, so we get to see what becomes of the various charactors of ACIII, as well as the death of Connor (years?) afterwards.

Maybe a child who feels that his father was betrayed by the Colonists, so joins the British in burning Washington DC.

Just think what FOX would make of a game where we get to burn down the White House...

If Connor junior had his fathers moral compass passed over to him, he most assuredly would not burn the whitehouse. And FOX can bugger off back into their own century...or planet.

Locopells
04-09-2014, 01:02 PM
Not being terribly serious. But's that was kinda the point - his/her's view would have to differ from Connor's quite a lot, which would make for an interesting contrast.

Shahkulu101
04-09-2014, 01:30 PM
Not being terribly serious. But's that was kinda the point - his/her's view would have to differ from Connor's quite a lot, which would make for an interesting contrast.

Well I think that's a pretty nice idea, Mr train sig man. Especially so, I love me fiyaahhh!

Burn it dwon to da gwound!

I-Like-Pie45
04-09-2014, 02:26 PM
Connor's son should aid in the Indian Removal Act just to show how much of an opposite from Connor he is.

Because he knows that after years of mistreatment by the US government on reservations and the like, the oppressed natives will be much easier to recruit into the Assassins

#Shifty

RatonhnhakeFan
04-09-2014, 05:28 PM
The Last of Us is also getting next-gen remastered edition with higher-res textures, models, gameplay improvements and DLC https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/the-last-of-us-remastered-pre-order/cid=UP9000-CUSA00552_00-THELASTOFUS00000

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/store/api/chihiro/00_09_000/container/US/en/999/STORE-MSF77008-GAMESHOMEPAGE/nsx/3006/1080663671

Mr_Shade
04-09-2014, 05:29 PM
The Last of Us is also getting next-gen remastered edition with higher-res textures, models, gameplay improvements and DLC
You got all that.. from a banner.. good detective work ;)

RatonhnhakeFan
04-09-2014, 05:31 PM
You got all that.. from a banner..?

Link clicky click :rolleyes:

"Winner of over 200 game of the year awards, The Last of Us has been remastered for the PlayStation®4. Now featuring higher resolution character models, improved shadows and lighting, in addition to several other gameplay improvements."

Mr_Shade
04-09-2014, 05:32 PM
Link clicky click = 'no page found' ;)

RatonhnhakeFan
04-09-2014, 05:35 PM
Works for me when I click on the banner here: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/home/games

Link was working 10 mins ago, in any case it's real, you can verify on GAF: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=799181

Up on Amazon now as well: http://www.amazon.com/The-Last-Us-Remastered-PlayStation-4/dp/B00JK00S0S?tag=viglink129408-20

Mr_Shade
04-09-2014, 05:36 PM
It's OK - I know it's real - was just highlighting the link maybe doesn't work [for everyone] ;)

RatonhnhakeFan
04-09-2014, 05:38 PM
It's OK - I know it's real - was just highlighting the link maybe doesn't work [for everyone] ;)Did I mention how much I love Yves yet? :rolleyes:

Mr_Shade
04-09-2014, 05:39 PM
Did I mention how much I love Yves yet? :rolleyes:

Have you sent him flowers yet? - that might help!

SpiritOfNevaeh
04-09-2014, 05:40 PM
Did I mention how much I love Yves yet? :rolleyes:

Lol same. Remastered/mini-remake edition please ^_^ <3

RatonhnhakeFan
04-09-2014, 05:41 PM
I would prefer to send some hard cold bribery $$$, flowers are too unsure :p

SpiritOfNevaeh
04-09-2014, 05:44 PM
I would prefer to send some hard cold bribery $$$, flowers are too unsure :p

True, might send him the wrong message. Money speaks louder to big shots like him :p

Mr_Shade
04-09-2014, 05:51 PM
You guys.. no commitment..

RatonhnhakeFan
04-09-2014, 05:55 PM
You guys.. no commitment..I already offered to pay 120$ for Director's Cut, that's a pretty big commitement :rolleyes: Take my moneyz Yves plz ;_;

SpiritOfNevaeh
04-09-2014, 06:06 PM
I already offered to pay 120$ for Director's Cut, that's a pretty big commitement :rolleyes: Take my moneyz Yves plz ;_;

Don't think that's enough. Probably needs at least $100 per AC fan.

MaceoniK
04-09-2014, 09:59 PM
Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but one thing I'd like in an AC III directors cut would be... no more guards spawning out of thin air, when you get detected.

SpiritOfNevaeh
04-09-2014, 10:08 PM
Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but one thing I'd like in an AC III directors cut would be... no more guards spawning out of thin air, when you get detected.

I have to agreed and disagreed with that:

1. Spawning out of nowhere = more guards to kil- I mean more awesome moves to perform.
2. If you're trying to hide after getting into conflict, then yes :p

MaceoniK
04-09-2014, 10:40 PM
I have to agreed and disagreed with that:

1. Spawning out of nowhere = more guards to kil- I mean more awesome moves to perform.

Guards spawning out of nowhere completely ruins all sense of realism, and if your trying to stealth your way through a memory or a fort liberation and you get detected by one lone guard, it immediately turns into a massive fight. AC 4 got it right, you can't do stuff like this - Skip to 5:11

http://youtu.be/uGCb8VrIhho?t=5m11s
in AC 3 without four more guards miraculously appearing out of nowhere .

I-Like-Pie45
04-09-2014, 10:44 PM

and a white flag

SpiritOfNevaeh
04-09-2014, 11:40 PM
Guards spawning out of nowhere completely ruins all sense of realism, and if your trying to stealth your way through a memory or a fort liberation and you get detected by one lone guard, it immediately turns into a massive fight. AC 4 got it right, you can't do stuff like this - Skip to 5:11

http://youtu.be/uGCb8VrIhho?t=5m11s
in AC 3 without four more guards miraculously appearing out of nowhere .

I'll give you that one. Nice vid BTW :)

and a white flag

And a sacrifice

STDlyMcStudpants
04-09-2014, 11:45 PM
Nah, I just want a disc version of TOKW

SpiritOfNevaeh
04-09-2014, 11:55 PM
Nah, I just want a disc version of TOKW

Maybe they can have an extended version of this "dream"? *hint, hint*

SixKeys
04-10-2014, 12:09 AM
Maybe they can have an extended version of this "dream"? *hint, hint*

You mean a version where Ratonhnhaké:ton and Washington resolve their differences with some hot yaoi action at the end?

SpiritOfNevaeh
04-10-2014, 12:12 AM
You mean a version where Ratonhnhaké:ton and Washington resolve their differences with some hot yaoi action at the end?

Oh good lord.... Tempting, but lord no X_X

I just meant to continue to story lol

I-Like-Pie45
04-10-2014, 05:26 AM
I want Rule 63 mode

TheArcaneEagle
04-10-2014, 10:30 AM
Don't forget the E3 demo that wasn't included in the game. I want that in the directors cut.

pirate1802
04-10-2014, 10:55 AM
I want Rule 63 mode

That would totally make me buy the game.

I-Like-Pie45
04-10-2014, 03:26 PM
That would totally make me buy the game.

that scene where connie is in prison in both AC3 and TOKW

or when hayleigh is strangling connie before connie stabs her

so much hotter now

Locopells
04-10-2014, 04:34 PM
Rule 63?

I-Like-Pie45
04-10-2014, 04:38 PM
Rule 63?

its hot

Locopells
04-10-2014, 04:39 PM
Burn Baby Burn...

...never mind, Googled it.

Will_Lucky
04-10-2014, 08:17 PM
AC3 on the platforms it was intended for? Sign me up.

I'll take the Ezio Trilogy as well, god that at 1080P...want

lothario-da-be
04-10-2014, 08:21 PM
I rather have them make a Connor sequel. I have already played ac3 so much that it will become a chore to play it again.

Hans684
04-10-2014, 08:23 PM
I rather have them make a Connor sequel. I have already played ac3 so much that it will become a chore to play it again.

Sound better than releasing the same game again and it would be next gen by that point.