PDA

View Full Version : There's no more main mission but it says 50% Completion

xeNiumw0w
04-06-2014, 01:02 PM
I've check some Youtube videos about the ending of Assassin Creed's IV Black Flag, but I don't know why my completion still 50%, is that a bug, or there's still main mission but it must be triggered or something, so anyone know how to do it, or is that really the end of the story, and the rest is side mission, and do some boring pirate action? Yeah, honestly, I am bored pirating ship, and again and again, the only thing that keep me playing Assassin Creed is the story, the rest of the game element is nothing for me, so anyone, tell me that's not the end of the story, it's a little bit dissapointed because I can end the story just in 2 days. I know most of you must be done it just in a 6 hours or maybe less, but I am not a true gamer or something so I think 2 days is a little bit short for me

Locopells
04-06-2014, 08:57 PM
Exploration, contracts, challenges, collectables all count towards 100%

YazX_
04-06-2014, 10:23 PM
Assassins Creed 100% sync is not about story only, yes you can finish the story in 10-12 hours, but you need to get full sync in missions by completing optional objects, now there are other optional missions like Assassination Contracts and Naval Contracts, those also count towards 100% completion, another part is collectibles like chests and animus fragments.

and the most important part is exploration and unlocking all islands, it took me 50 hours to finish the game 100% including achievements and challenges.

xeNiumw0w
04-07-2014, 06:19 AM
Assassins Creed 100% sync is not about story only, yes you can finish the story in 10-12 hours, but you need to get full sync in missions by completing optional objects, now there are other optional missions like Assassination Contracts and Naval Contracts, those also count towards 100% completion, another part is collectibles like chests and animus fragments.

and the most important part is exploration and unlocking all islands, it took me 50 hours to finish the game 100% including achievements and challenges.

Yeah, but I don't want to play without the story, the rest of the game is the side mission, right?

YazX_
04-07-2014, 03:18 PM
Yeah, but I don't want to play without the story, the rest of the game is the side mission, right?

yes and collectibles.