PDA

View Full Version : Can we use the BS1 cards (the no deleted ones) on BS2 ranked matches??

sniper.paris
04-05-2014, 07:48 PM
Can we use the old BS1 cards playing ranked matches if they are still on BS2 card list ???

or they are different? if we have to get the entire stuff again, this will be so... so.... so...........

Sameji246
04-05-2014, 10:39 PM
I'm pretty sure they confirmed that if you have a card now that is being reprinted in BS2 you can still use it.

Revalon
04-05-2014, 10:43 PM
For deckbuilding it will not matter if you have the BS2 or Legacy version of a card.

It only matters for the collection achievements (at least new cards won't count to old achievements, so I guess that old cards won't count to new achievements, which is bad for me who probably won't buy (many) BS2 packs...)

sniper.paris
04-05-2014, 10:47 PM
thank you, so i can use them! nice.

btw, are the reprinted cards going to have new art desing or something?

Revalon
04-05-2014, 11:01 PM
thank you, so i can use them! nice.

btw, are the reprinted cards going to have new art desing or something?

I think it was said that there will be no alt arts, but I'm not sure. Don't think that there will be any though.

The only difference will probably be the set symbol (for BS2 it will be the dragon head we know from BS1, just with a "II" in it instead of a "I")

Vengyre
04-06-2014, 10:14 AM
t only matters for the collection achievements (at least new cards won't count to old achievements, so I guess that old cards won't count to new achievements, which is bad for me who probably won't buy (many) BS2 packs...)
I hope this won't happen, since it really makes very little sense.
Probably achievements will be focused on HoN.

Revalon
04-06-2014, 10:17 AM
I hope this won't happen, since it really makes very little sense.
Probably achievements will be focused on HoN.

Well, I hope (and am very sure) that there will be BS2 achievements. Would be unfair for new players if not.

Gouster
04-07-2014, 07:59 AM
I think it was said that there will be no alt arts, but I'm not sure. Don't think that there will be any though.

The only difference will probably be the set symbol (for BS2 it will be the dragon head we know from BS1, just with a "II" in it instead of a "I")

On that video with the devs interview it showed the banshee with different graphics. So some may be different

del170109032657
04-07-2014, 05:47 PM
Of course there will be new achievements!

...and to confirm, yes, you can use your old cards that are also a part of BS2.

S1ju3k
04-10-2014, 09:20 PM
I created a standard deck that I was able to use in a ranked duel, but when I wanted to join the swiss yesterday it said I have no qualifying decks. Was it because my deck had a mix of bs2 and preapproved bs1 cards? Do I have to get all bs2 cards all over to play swiss? And why have 2 separate designations for the same card. It so effing messy now. Just make them have both logos. SRY BUT ITS JUST STUPID.

pacovf
04-11-2014, 12:44 AM
Have you checked whether the tournament was Standard, Open or Weekly? Weekly has special restrictions. I think this week the weekly tournaments only let you play with BS2 cards (equivalent BS1 cards inclusive), but without Heart of Nightmares cards.