PDA

View Full Version : "Ski or Ride" - landing the last jump

kalianhagle
04-05-2014, 12:33 PM
The last jump of this track is very frustrating, when you jump past the long red railing thing, and try to land in the snow after it, its a gamble if tires get stuck or if you loose all the speed. Anyone else experience this?

How about a nice ramp or downwards slope you could land on there? Would be a lot less chance to get tires stuck then. In some way or another I really would like the ending to be better in the final release of this game.

Here's a little clip of a landing gone wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UKD7WMnbVE

Cavalieris
04-05-2014, 03:18 PM
Same happens to me as well. I've started to cut the jump short to avoid it happening. Something similar can also happen when landing on the far end of the rail as well.

TeriXeri
04-06-2014, 09:15 PM
The bike seems to act pretty odd when landing on terrain with both wheels or front wheel, it gets stuck or you almost instantly stand still if you don't get stuck.

Not just this particular track but I think this is a very good example , because the area is pretty much unavoidable.

TurtleIsSlow
04-08-2014, 03:49 AM
The last jump of this track is very frustrating, when you jump past the long red railing thing, and try to land in the snow after it, its a gamble if tires get stuck or if you loose all the speed. Anyone else experience this?

How about a nice ramp or downwards slope you could land on there? Would be a lot less chance to get tires stuck then. In some way or another I really would like the ending to be better in the final release of this game.

Here's a little clip of a landing gone wrong.

Classic case of get a more consistent run down to get you in the top 250 or so, and then start risking having to restart the track a million times to get "lucky" with that perfect landing that increases your time to get the top 50-ish or lower. Have fun with that,lol..